First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2013 in Wedding Woes
have you ever had a FWB

just because 32 votes

yes
53% 17 votes
no
40% 13 votes
i am a special snowflake, hmo! let me tell you how IN EXCRUCIATING DETAIL in the comments below ...
6% 2 votes

Re: just because

• I lasted about a week while I was broken up with Mr. Kuus before resuming the physical part. 

I can't imagine having a real fwb, though.  My friends are not hot.
  • I totally did. It was fun. There was attraction but neither of us wanted to go into relationship status.
  • Met J, instant attraction. And it was lust. I've never had a just straight up purely physical attraction like that before or since. He had a girlfriend at the time, so we were just circling around each other. He broke up with her and there was a TV worthy scene of throwing each other up against walls and having at it. I flat out told him afterwards that I didn't want to date him, but I still wanted to sleep with him b/c wow it was awesome. It lasted for a bit, but he eventually wanted more. And I knew I was never going to date him, so we went our separate ways.
  • Him make good babies?
  • Ha! Probably, Kuus.
  • I was FWB with a coworker, and I even moved in with him when he needed a third roommate. He was a very bad roommate and the benefits ceased pretty quickly and then the friends part eventually went away too and now I just remember him as a comically bad roommate.
    "I wish yo azz all tha dopest up in yo' marriages"
  • I had a FWB on and off for about 5 years (most of college and a little after).  The sex was incredible.  I'd do a FWB arrangement again if I ever end up single again.  I've never been a particularly emotional person, so keeping emotion out of it isn't terribly difficult for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards