Wedding Classifieds

F/S 9 each: table runners, rustic wooden boxes for centerpieces; 14 mercury glass votive holders

Hi -
I have 9 each: table runners and rustic wooden boxes for floral or candle centerpieces; and 14 mercury glass votive holders

Runners are 8'10" by 17" (handmade) with a lilac and cream pattern.  ($110 for 9; plus shipping).  I also have a small amount of extra fabric that I can include.  not enough for an other runner, but you could make something for a high boy or other small table. 

Boxes are 12"x 4"x 4" unfinished wood with a soft grey stain (they will need some kind of lining if you want to create floral centerpieces right in them- even Saran Wrap or aluminum foil might work!) ($65 for 9; plus shipping)

Candle holders have a mottled silver coating on the inside that looks gorgeous  with candles.  Some are less coated than others, but they all looked great when lit.  ($50 for 14; plus shipping)

Email me with questions or interest.  I'm willing to reduce the price to buy everything.
thanks!

Re: F/S 9 each: table runners, rustic wooden boxes for centerpieces; 14 mercury glass votive holders

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards