Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

*KR*

How are you feeling? Are you nervous? :) Can't believe it's almost time for you!

Vacation

Re: *KR*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I'm feeling pretty good, thanks for asking!  Getting a little uncomfortable and sleeping is rough, but I really can not complain at all.  At my last u/s 2 weeks ago, he was already measuring 7.5 lbs...so I'm hoping he slowed down a bit or they are wrong, haha.  They won't let me go more than a week past 2/27, so it is such a great feeling knowing he will be here before 3/6!

Definitely excited and a little nervous too.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm glad you're feeling pretty well :)

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're feeling well! Maybe you'll be a little early (I didn't realize the exact date you are due- one day after my birthday! Smile)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, maybe Kim! 

We have a TON of Feb birthdays in my family, so I'm hoping he gets his own day and doesn't have to share with one of them, haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe how close you are! You will have to post some pics on here when the little one arrives! Glad your still feeling good. Pretty soon:)
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards