Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

*Kim*

I have class on Tuesday nights so I have to record Biggest Loser and watch it later in the week...I always see your posts on Wednesdays and want to respond but I can't! And then by the time I've actually watched it, it seems pointless to go back to the post. :(

Vacation

Re: *Kim*

• edited December 2011
    Aw, feel free to go back and respond- I always like to hear people's thoughts, whenever they happen to be. And the board has been so slow, I'm sure it'll still be relatively near the top of the page. Smile  What do you think of this season so far? I feel like it's been harder for me to "connect" with the contestants. I thought it was only for 12 weeks total, but this week was week 10, and I think they said they're half way through?! Maybe I'm totally off on this, but it seems long. And that certain contestants should have lost more weight by now...

Edit: Don't know why I didn't think of it before, but I could just wait until Thursdays to post about it! I'm in no rush to discuss it.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with it being harder to "connect" with them, there are certain people I like better than others, but no one I'm super attached to. Can the season really only be halfway through? Did they start with more people? I can't remember. They haven't been having many double eliminations so I think we're due soon for a whole bunch of people getting kicked off...

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    They started with 22, which I think is typical. I tried to search for some idea of how much longer season 9 will be, but haven't found anything. Some of my favorites are Sam, Koli, and Stephanie. I actually just became a fan on Facebook, and this was one of the stories posted on the page.

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/blog/2010/03/22/biggest-loser-romance-stephanie-and-sam-are-a-couple/

I had no idea! I need to pay attention to possible romances more. I'm so happy for them!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, that is awesome, they are so cute together! I agree that Sam, Koli & Stephanie are my faves. There are some others that I'm just indifferent about, but I'd be upset if any of them left.

I don't like Michael, he's been on my nerves for a while.

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    Yea, Michael and Melissa (though she's off now) seem to be the season's annoying ones. I am starting to like Michael a little more now, just b/c I feel like he's finally "getting" it. I feel for him, since he has to deal with his grandma's illness during the show. I'm glad to see that he's channeling the stress/emotions into working out, and still losing weight. He's still not my favorite though. And Melissa...well, I've never been a fan of hers.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I forgot about her, she's just crazy! She would be a game-player and then cry when she didn't lose a ton of weight instead of just being consistent like everyone else. I wasn't feeling sorry for her.

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    butting in: Kim, I couldn't figure out how to PM you.  THere's a job on USAjobs.gov that looked promising for you (maybe?) Wage and Hour Compliance Investigator (Spanish Preferred) is the title. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for thinking of me Bri, but I'm not looking. I'm happy with where I'm at, even though I did try for that other job (only b/c it was internal). DH is still searching though...I should have him check out that site- never thought to tell him to look specifically on there.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I hope and pray every day something comes up on there where DH can apply/get the job!  I think working for the federal government is a great place to be!  lol.  I thought you were hunting, but glad you are happy where you are.  the full site is www.usajobs.gov

GL!

(Sorry for hijacking this post Karen, my bad!).
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Haha no worries, job hunting trumps Biggest Loser, and I think we were done anyway :)

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    This is the most conversation I have had on here in a while- I feel popular! Tongue out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards