• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

Chapel of the Flowers Weddings...

Does anybody here got married or will get married at the Chapel of the Flowers? My wedding is at the end of August/ 2013 and I am so indecisive about the photo package and I would like to see what other couples are booking ...
I already booked the half hour photo shoot in chapel's ground and it came with lifestyle photography (which will also going to be in the chapel's ground). Now they offered me "Rose Photography Session" which included 2.5 hours of photo on or off site but I think the price getting a little out of my budget (I already got the copyrights for all my photos which cost more than I thought) ... what type of photo session are you guys booking? For the ones choosing off site photos, which location did you chose?

Re: Chapel of the Flowers Weddings...

• samiam125samiam125 member
    Third Anniversary 5 Answers 10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    Hi there

I am getting married at COF and haven't booked any of their photography sessions.

We found a photographer that we liked and have booked her after our ceremony for 2.25 hours.  This includes rights to ALL the photos taken.  I liked COF photos but thought that they were quite highly priced for what we were wanting. 

I wanted to go Neon Boneyard for our photography session but in October it would cost us another $600 on top of photographer charges so we are going to stick to our hotel room balcony and locations on the strip.

:-)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards