Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Pifemaster Productions?

I did a search here on the knot for any previous entries about Pifemaster but didn't come across any. Does anyone have experience with Robert? He has stellar reviews from many different people and was hoping to see if anyone got a quote from him (I like to ask around first).
Awesome preview from our photographer, Caitlin Thomas, featuring flowers created by Paulette, The Urban Gypsy. Photobucket

Re: Pifemaster Productions?

• Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked out the recommended and beware lists and didn't see him on there or the company...that's about all I know, sorry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard nothing but good things about him. 
    He is from my area - and although I have never used him, I do know of several people who have and they were extremely happy with him.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have him booked for my wedding in April.  I went to a wedding this past January that he was at and I like his work.  So far he has been very helpful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback. I have seen nothing but good reviews for him. 

amy727 - Do you mind sharing information about his fee, etc.?
    Awesome preview from our photographer, Caitlin Thomas, featuring flowers created by Paulette, The Urban Gypsy. Photobucket
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Sure I am about to go to work now but I will PM you the information later tonight. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool, thanks.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for that, I mailed you back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards