Wedding Invitations & Paper

Hotel Information in Save the Dates or Invites

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone knows the proper way to pass the hotel/accomidation information on to yoru guests -

I am inviting about 30 people from the west coast to our wedding in New England - the remainder of the guests are relatively local to the venue (like 20 to 30 miles) - for the guests invited from other states/regions, should the hotel information be included with save the dates or the actual invitiation?

I want to make sure all of my guests (should they choose to make the trip) have enough time to book a hotel/flight/rental car (although we are offering to pick people up if they want us to....) - I know I like to figure out when the best time to buy is - and sometimes its 6 months in advance.

Has anyone dealt with this particular situation before and if so, how did you handle it?

If not - what are your thoughts on it?

Re: Hotel Information in Save the Dates or Invites

• You can send out your STDs up to a year in advance. Put a link to your wedding website on there and include hotel information on there. If you have the hotel block already you could include a slip with the Save the Date, but you don't have to. 
    Anniversary
  • Thanks ladies! Appreciate the suggestions. Referencing the wedding website is what we are going to do for all guests and I think I am going to include additional information for those guests who are travelling from other states.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards