Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wicked Spoon Contact

Does anyone have information on how to get in contact with someone at Wicked Spoon for a reception.  I have looked and I can't seem to find it.  All of the other hotels we have looked at we have gotten the information from looking at the weddings, but we don't want a ceremony at cosmo.

Re: Wicked Spoon Contact

• Options
    Maureen Chin
    F&B Restaurant Group Sales Manager
    T   702.698.6883
    F   702.698.6603
    maureen.chin@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com 

This is contact I had for my reservation in November. :-) 
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Thank you!
  • Options
    I used Danielle Christensen. Her email is same format as above. She is also a group sales manager.
  • Options
    I had Danielle when I contacted them for information as well,.
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Thanks ladies! Did they charge you a standard buffet prices or is there a difference of you get a private room? How much was your minimum for the room? I'm sure all of this will be answered in the email, I'm just getting antsy. Contacted about 20 vendors today now just waiting for replies so I can put the pieces together.
  • Options
    EmiliaC01EmiliaC01 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited July 2013
    There is a food and bev minimum that you need to meet to reserve the room. My quote was a few thousand but it totally fluctuates depending on the time of year and day of the week. If you book the main dining room, there is no extra cost, just the regular buffet price. They have drink packages too. Two hour unlimited beer and wine is $25.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards