Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

AW: BM Dresses - partial check!

As I mentioned in the GM post, I went with some of my BMs last night to pick out BM dresses!  I got my dress at David's and so I was hoping they had a color I liked and BM dress styles we liked and they did!! We are going with the color Sangria, and all short dresses. I didn't want to pick just one dress for all of them because they are all different shapes... and three are pregnant!

I was very happy because the store manager brought out a new new dress from the back that both my sister (MOH 1) and BFF (MOH 2) feel in love with! So they will be wearing the same dress, and a different one from the other BMs. 
 My other BM that was there found her dress too!

They don't have the MOH dress on the website yet, but HERE is the dress that my BM picked.

The remaining BM that need to pick dresses are pregnant! Two are due in the next two months, so we'll have to wait awhile to pick their dresses as they are all belly now!!
The other BM lives in Scranton so I won't be able to go with her to pick hers out. I've given them some guidelines as to what they can pick (ie short, different fabric types, etc) so hopefully that is enough guidance. 

Re: AW: BM Dresses - partial check!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay, great check!  I love that dress - I have it saved as a possible option for my BMs to look at.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!! I LOVE the Sangria color! I think it's a great idea to let the girls choose what they like best/feels most comfortable on them - I am doing the same :) Great check - they are gorgeous!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have that dress in pink, I wore it for my shower! I love it!

That is a beautiful color! Great checkSmile
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great check! I tried that dress on for my college room mate's wedding next June. She ultimately didn't go with it. I loved it!  All of my BM's also wore different dresses in the same color.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

One of my BMs wore that dress in black. She loved the style and the fact that it had pockets! She said multiple times on how great it was to have them throughout the day for odds and ends. My ladies also wore different style dresses in the same color. I think it's so much more complementary.

It's a beautiful color, great check!

My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Very nice! That is similar to the Allure dress my bridesmaids are going to check out this weekend. http://www.allurebridals.com/index.php?id=3&product_id=571 (the one in the middle) I love that style!! Also, LOVE the color! Very nice check!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful color!
  • edited December 2011
    I like that BM dress in the short and long lengths!  I can't wait to see your MOH dresses.  That's awesome that she offered to bring out the new style.  I heard new dresses will be out in stores in Jan/Feb, so I'm waiting to see some new styles before I choose!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What a fun check!  Very cute dress and GREAT color!  My sisters tried it on and really liked it, especially the pockets.

Meg - thanks for the tip on new dresses coming out! I was planning on waiting for a little while anyways, but that just gives me more incentive to wait and see what's new:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ooo cute! I love it! And thats def something they can wear again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards