Wedding Classifieds

Rustic Wedding/Rehearsal Dinner Decor for Sale

Hello! We recently got married, and since we bought most of the supplies for our rustic-themed rehearsal dinner, we are ready to sell them! Everything was purchased new and only used once, so it's in near-perfect/excellent condition.

-80 Cream/Tan Ceramic Plates (9 inch diameter)- $80 for all

-Flatware: $100 for all
96 Spoons
95 Knives
97 Salad Forks
96 Dinner Forks

-10 Boxes of string lights (Each strand is 11ft long; they all can connect)- You can set them to stay on one color (ex: clear), or have them rotate through different colors.- $100 for all

-11 Burlap Runners (a variety of 2 and 3 yard long pieces; all are approx. 10 inches wide)- $40 for all

-10 Clear Glass Votive Holders, with extra replacement votive candles (white): $10

-Set of 100 Clear 9 oz Party Tumblers (made of rigid plastic; bag is unopened): $10

We would prefer to sell everything locally in the Atlanta area since shipping would be so pricey for some of these items, but we are not totally against it! Let me know if you have questions or want more pictures :)

Re: Rustic Wedding/Rehearsal Dinner Decor for Sale

• Hi there ... do you have a pic or page to show what the party tumblers look like?

Thanks!
  • edited July 2013
    Hi! For some reason the photo uploaded wasn't working great last night, sorry about that! Here's the photo of the bag of them- they look nicer than solo cups I think, and they worked perfect for soft drinks and wine!

Feel free to email me if you're interested- blwedding2013@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards