Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Book Recos for Honeymoon?

Seeking some book recs for my honeymoon (in less than two weeks, ahh!) - anyone read anything good lately? I've already read The Hunger Games, not really interested in the 50 Shades trilogy. Just need some good beach reads. Interesting but nothing too heavy.

Thanks!

Re: Book Recos for Honeymoon?

• If you like funny memoirs, anything by Jen Lancaster. I find her hilarious. They're easy reads. I liked them all, but my 2 least favs were pretty in plaid and if you were here her fiction book. But all the others are awesome. I just read the first husband by Laura Dave and it was cute. These girls by Sarah pekkanen. girls in white dresses by Jennifer close. Chelsea handler's books weren't bad. Sophie kinsella has light reads, and her other name: Madeleine wickham. I could probably go on forever. Hopefully one catches your attention though. Have a blast on your honeymoon!!! Congrats! :
  • I have to say if ever there is a time to read the 50 Shades Trilogy it's on honeymoon :) I read them when we were on ours. Another best seller I just read that I really liked was Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - not too heavy but definitely has some crazy twists in it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks, guys! I appreciate your suggestions. I am the kind of person who has to have a million books with me at all times, so I'll definitely check out some of your choices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards