Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Is there etiquette for this?

We want to include an insert with our invitations that directs guests to our website for information (hotel blocks, directions, etc.).  What is the proper wording for this? 

I was thinking:

"For more information,

including accommodations,

please visit our website:

www.blahblahblah.com"

Before I purchase them, does anyone have any suggestions for wording?  I feel like first person is weird because the other items in the invitation "suite" are in third person.  But I'm pretty detail-oriented about language, so I might be making something out of nothing.

TIA.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is there etiquette for this?

• Options
    I think what you have there is fine.
    Anniversary
  • Options

We want to include an insert with our invitations that directs guests to our website for information (hotel blocks, directions, etc.).  What is the proper wording for this? 

I was thinking:

"For more information,

including accommodations,

please visit our website:

www.blahblahblah.com"

Before I purchase them, does anyone have any suggestions for wording?  I feel like first person is weird because the other items in the invitation "suite" are in third person.  But I'm pretty detail-oriented about language, so I might be making something out of nothing.

TIA.

I think that sounds fine. If you want it in third person, you could say:

For more information including accommodations, please visit: www.blahblahblah.com
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I think it sounds fine.
  • Options

I did business cards for the same purpose

"For Hotel information, directions and other wedding details, please check out our website at....."

• Options
    We did ours as:

"For information on accommodations, the venue, driving directions, and more, please visit our website: <insertwebsitehere>"
  • Options
    That sounds fine.
  • Options
    Thanks all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards