Chit Chat
Options

UGH I miss the Regulars and Board Moderators...VENT!!

So on my local board someone was advertising for free photography and I stated that it was against the TOS to advertise and I mentioned @KnotPorscha to take down the post and they replied back that they didn't think it was advertising since they didn't link to a website.  Then I was told to give the person a break since its free.  I really miss having board moderators and all the regulars who have long since disappeared because of these changes that just don't make sense.

End rant.
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: UGH I miss the Regulars and Board Moderators...VENT!!

• Options
    Hi there! What thread is this? I may have missed the @ tag, but advertising free services is still against TOS. We are planning to bring mods back soon.
  • Options
    So on my local board someone was advertising for free photography and I stated that it was against the TOS to advertise and I mentioned @KnotPorscha to take down the post and they replied back that they didn't think it was advertising since they didn't link to a website.  Then I was told to give the person a break since its free.  I really miss having board moderators and all the regulars who have long since disappeared because of these changes that just don't make sense.

End rant.

I was told again last week that Moderators are coming back.

Have you been asked to be a moderator? I know you've posted here quite a bit, too. I certainly haven't been asked.

I'd like to know who they're asking...since there are almost no regular posters left.

• Options
    Its on the North Jersey board.  Under "Free Photography".  Thanks @KnotPorscha!

and I would love to be a Mod if needed @KnotPorscha!  I post here quite a bit and likes @itzMS said, most the old mods and regulars are gone now.

Anniversary

• Options
    itzMS said:

End rant.

Have you been asked to be a moderator? I know you've posted here quite a bit, too. I certainly haven't been asked.

I'd like to know who they're asking...since there are almost no regular posters left.

They have been saying for quite some time that they were bringing mods back.  I think they started saying that almost immediately after they took all the mods away.  I was the mod for the A&A board and have not been contacted to be the mod again.  I am certainly not holding my breath for the mods to be reinstated any time soon.

• Options
    When was this? I was mod for the May 2014 board until they got rid of mods without telling me. It really would be nice for there to be mods again to control the entitled masses.
    itzMS said:

End rant.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm still here and ready to take the reigns back but I'm not holding my breath.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @50shadesofme Ready for BSB?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @HobokenBride2012  totally ready!!!  my inner little girl is starting to freak out LOL
    Anniversary

• Options
    @50shadesofme are you going to the PNC show?
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • Options
    Im sooooo jealous! I wanted to go so bad but I have become spoiled by good seats at previous concerts and I just couldnt spring for the good seats to see BSB this time. When I saw them with NKOTB 2 years ago they were awesome. It waa like 6yo me and 13yo me had a concert just for me. Enjoy ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Yeah, they have been saying for a long time they are bringing mods back. Not sure what the big holdup is......
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    Yeah, they have been saying for a long time they are bringing mods back. Not sure what the big holdup is......
    Probably technical issues ;)

• Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    AddieL73 said:

You are surprised about a hold up? How long did it take for them to do something about the flagging situation?

I was a huge NKOTB fan back in their heyday and I have never been to a concert of theirs. I am hoping they do another reunion tour or something. I would definitely go.

• Options
    I have thankfully gotten to see NKOTB twice noe. I saw them two years ago with BSB and I saw them again the June. Amazing shows both times. They were on the list of bands/groups to see before I die. I have only two left on the list and I wont be able to see either one :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    @Iryshcreem yes I am!
    Me too!!!!
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards