Connecticut

Affordable Wedding Photographer near Madison, CT?

My fiance and I are planning a wedding for next summer (2014) and I'm having trouble finding a list of vetted wedding photographers with prices. Any recommendations??

Re: Affordable Wedding Photographer near Madison, CT?

• I just booked Claudia. Check her website and if you like her work, email her and let her know I send you. lol.
    Where are you getting marry?
  •  Photography ranges in price, but I found if you like a photographer somewhat close to your ideal budget, they will work with you.

We loved Eric Brushett Photography. Eric's work is fantastic. Check him out: ericbrushett.net
  • We're using Tim Wong of Timecut Photography. He's based out of Brooklyn so he may charge a small travel fee but I found that his prices were the most reasonable for the quality of his work.
  • What do you consider affordable?  I'm pretty sure we've decided to go with Val McCormick Photography.  All of our friends that used her were really happy and their albums are gorgeous!
  • The photog I booked is Rob Shook and I am paying $1690 and it included a second photog, a password protected gallery, FULL day of coverage, and all images on a flash drive that I have the rights to delivered within 4 weeks. Here's his website: robshookphotography.com
  • Invest in your photos.  They are the most important part of your day and you will forever have them to look back on, 10 years from now no one will remember the food, etc.  I went with a well loved photographer on these boards and am sorry now that I did.  Make sure you have what your want clearly documented. 
    We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz
  • Matt Ferrara in Providence is great.. he traveled all the way to Litchfield County for us.  Definitely definitely check him out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards