Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

August Siggy Ideas??

It's really hard to believe but the month of July is winding down! I thought I'd start a discussion on possible August Siggy ideas! Thoughts / Suggestions??

Re: August Siggy Ideas??

• edited December 2011

Hmm, I'm running out of ideas. I know one of the choices for July's was favorite e-pic or wedding pic, but not every has e-pics.... though they could do fav pic with FI.

Oohh, just thought of a NWR one. We could do favorite summer food! That would be fun, and lends itself to being changed often (at least in my case).

That's all I've got.

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh! All fun ideas!! I was having a hard time thinking of something new too! I do like the e-pic or wedding pic idea! Food sounds fun too though! might make me hungry ;) lol
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking maybe something wedding related since there are so many new girls on the boards lately.  I have no clue though...wedding shoes?  Picture of the venue?  I like the e-pix idea too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

As a newbie, I could go with e-pics, but I like the summer food one, too.  I think the food one will be fun.  I also don't have that much wedding related stuff yet.

My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always like wedding-related too :)  We could make it more general and do something like "DIY Wedding Project" or "Feature of the reception you're most excited about."  I'm always up for e-pics or wedding pics too!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    I feel like I shouldn't be contributing to this discussion since I never got around to changing my siggy!

I'm fine with whatever, although, again, the e-pics and/or wedding pics are not very fun for me since I don't have either. :(

I like the DIY one, but a lot of knotties haven't gotten that far yet. Hmmm...

What about centerpieces? or how about a "wedding must have!" I'm thinking it could be anything... it could be shoes (I don't want to have a wedding unless I have these shoes), flowers, must have picture, veil, broach, whatever? Thoughts on that?
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011

I like the ideas of "wedding must have" or something WR that you are most excited about. I'm no help in decision making, as I like the other ideas too! Someone be the decision maker, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards