Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pro-Pics came in! (duqcheer & kalicat especially)

We got all of our pro pics on Friday (all 1245 of them)!  I need to sort through them all and put all of the good ones on snapfish in order to share. We did get a DVD slideshow and I put it up on youtube, so take a look!

Duqcheer and Kalicat, I know you're both using Sky's the Limit, so I wanted you to see the results!  I loved how the pictures came out! There are so many great ones too that didn't make the slideshow as well due to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n5h6sS9K-M

Re: Pro-Pics came in! (duqcheer & kalicat especially)

• edited December 2011

Yay, can't wait to look when I get home! (Boo for work blocking YouTube!)

• edited December 2011
    I watched the entire video... you looked gorgeous and it looked like you really enjoyed the day!  Congrats!

Thank you for sharing with us!  I'm really excited to have Edward at our wedding.  His work is amazing!!  Smile

Any suggestions on working with him day of?  Our e-pics went very well so I can't imagine there would be, but thought I would ask!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    No suggestions other than to just enjoy your day and let him do his thing :)  He caught all of the little  details at the reception...no "list" necessary! I was worried about something being missed, but him and Dawn his assistant that day got it all!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures!  Congratulations again :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for sharing these. I am so excited for him to do ours! 
    Looks like you had an amazing day. 
  • edited December 2011
    I love all your blue details, the candy buffet looked awesome!
  • edited December 2011
     I just finally watched it- lovely! I love the music to it, and the pics are gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I love how it turned out. I 've watched it about 25 times already and get teary eyed every.single.time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards