Nevada-Las Vegas

help! Wedding in Las Vegas weather outdoor ceremony for 2

Hi all

hope you can help. Just got engaged and we are looking into getting married in Las Vegas. We live in Barcelona so need to plan ahead. When is the best month to get married? We don't want it to be uncomfortably hot. My fiancee thinks that March looks good weather wise . We would like to get married outdoors and have been looking into the Red Rock or Valley of Fire options on some web sites. Do you have any thoughts? Are there any companies anyone recommends or has used? Have been looking at a company called Scenic Weddings. Any thoughts?
We live so far away and just want it to be perfect for the two of us and are planning it all on-line! Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks

Re: help! Wedding in Las Vegas weather outdoor ceremony for 2

• Congratulations! Welcome! A great place to start is vegasgroom.com. I have been to Vegas in March and the weather is great! We are getting married in March!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! Congrats to you too! Where are planning on getting married?
  • Thanks for the weather advice
  • Someone else posted this recently & I think it's a useful resource: http://weatherspark.com/averages/31890/Las-Vegas-Nevada-United-States

We're getting married in late September, but I've heard that October in Vegas is pretty much perfect. I bet March/April/early May would also be great wedding weather, before it gets too hot.

We've been there in late November and January. The weather is nice for us (we're from a cold climate), but you have to wear a jacket & don't get to enjoy the pools. On the other hand, prices are more reasonable and you don't have to wait for anything.
  • Thanks for the great advice. All sounds good then. Will check out the link. Are you getting married this September? Congrats and good luck.
  • The weather link is great thanks!
  • Yep, getting married September 28 at the Platinum Hotel. 41 days, not that I'm counting ... :)
  • Congrats! I'm sure it will be amazing. Make the most of the moment xx
  • Anytime from May to September is going to be hotter than heck, but remember you can also get married in the early morning hours or later at night to keep it cool. Weddings tend to be easier to book and sometimes you can get deals if you book during the not as busy summer months (the opposite to most other wedding times!) 

March is a gorgeous time to get married. Flowers are blooming and the light is gorgeous! Congratulations!

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• HI  thanks for your reply and your advice. Sounds great. Not sure about the summer though, we live in Barcelona and if it's hot here can't imagine how hot it gets there! Have a good day x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards