Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any other DDB companies?

Sooo DDB company is already booked for the day of my wedding and I'm looking for any alternate double decker bus tours. Any suggestions? I have a feeling this is the only open top double decker bus tour in vegas. *sigh*

Re: Any other DDB companies?

• Options
    How many guests will you have? Maybe you could look at a crazy party bus or limo. Elite transportation has wicked f650 limos that only have 1 hour minimums. I think there is only 1 DDB company though.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options

There'll be about 30 people give or take.

Looking into the party bus/limo option but I really liked the idea of the open top bus. But the 1 hour min is also eally appealing.

I found another company "Big Bus Tours" and am waiting to hear back from them on cost etc. Hopefully they allow alcohol on the bus like DDB lol cause thats def a dealbreaker!

• Options

Big Bus Tours got back to me, although they are available that night, they do not allow drinks on the bus and are considerably more expensive.

Here's the info if anyone needs it:

Big Bus Tours
    www.bigbustours.com
    $418 per hour, 2 hour min.
    drinks not allowed
    seats 43 top, 23 bottom
    guide included

• Options
    Whoa! I wonder how they get any bookings. Thats more than double the cost of the DDB company

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @missmo14 Probably only when DDB is booked! :)
  • Options
    Yes... but no drinks???!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    lol I know! $840 for a 2 hour bus ride with no drinks? No thanks. I will say though, they were incredibly nice and helpful when I emailed them.

We've decided not to do a tour now anyways, too much stuff already going on. Plus I'm getting married in December and didn't really think about how cold it will be until today lol.

• Options
     DDB was also booked on my day so I rented Elite Transportation's "insane". it is a huge F650 black limo truck that seats 28 people. Its probably not as good as DDB, but it was very reasonably priced. $120 an hour or something like that.
  • Options
    I love Elite's vehicles! They have excellent customer service too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards