Nevada-Las Vegas

Ceremony Songs

So, we are leaving for Vegas a week from today to get married. I'm still working on what songs to pick. We are bringing our own CD, so they can be any song that we'd like. I know for sure for the recessional, we are having 'All You Need Is Love'. But still undecided on the processional and music during the ceremony. I am thinking instrumental for during, but want a music with words for the processional. Any suggestions or ideas are much appreciated!

Re: Ceremony Songs

• Kimberly,

Since you said you were leaving for Vegas in a week, I figured I'd try to help with some suggestions but sorry if they don't help in advance.

I would look into anything by Vitamin String Quartet for your instrumentals idea and for your professional, do you have any song that is special to you and your FI that isn't your first dance song or something that reminds you of each other? If not, is there a genre of music that two like? I know wedding wire has a listing of songs that people use for various times in their big day, so you may try to google that!

Hope it helps a little!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards