Wedding Classifieds

F/S CUSTOM (ONE OF A KIND) WEDDING CAKE STAND & CARD BOX in NJ PICKUP ONLY

*Prices are negotiable; Items for pickup only located in Jersey City, NJ.

Selling this like new modern custom cake stand that my husband & I had custom made for our wedding. This is by far not your ordinary cake stand! And until this day we still get compliments on our cake stand. The Cake stand can hold any heavy cake because it was constructed with special support in the middle. We paid well over $500 for this being that we wanted to be different from everyone else! Sale Price $250

Included:
The cake stand
The crystals
Custom wireless led lights with remote control

Card box is a beautiful detail to your wedding.  It is a turquoise bluish color with white & silver details. The name card on the front can be easily replaced. French doors underneath to retrieve cards.  It does not have to match your exact wedding colors, you can use it as an accent color! Turquoise was not my wedding color, but I wanted the box to stand out so I used it as an accent! Like new, has been carefully stored. Sale price $80

Please feel free to email me at keyri06@aol.comIn the past my PMs were not working so please do not PM me.  If you decide to email me please make a reference to the item or TheKnot in the subject as it may go into my spam folder.  Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards