Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Embassy Suites

Does anyone have any information to provide about the Embassy Suites in Moon Township, by the airport?? I'm thinking of having my ceremony in the indoor gazebo and reception in the grand ballroom.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Embassy Suites

• Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't have any info, but i attended a wedding there a couple of years ago (and a prom there many, many moons ago..) and it was very nice! they did cocktails and appetizers in the courtyard inside, which was nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have much, but that's where our block of rooms is.  I can PM you the name of the guy that does all that and also does the room rentals. He's really great to work with and I love that space!  let me know if you want his name and e-mail.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    strlzfan11strlzfan11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Their website has some information.  You have to really hunt for it, but it's there.  Ive been to a reception there before and it was fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a PDF with their 2010 menu selections and prices.  PM me if you'd like me to email it to you.
  • Options
    tc41586tc41586 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info..I just booked my date there and I'm pretty excited about.  Haven't heard about any bad experiences yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards