Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Heading to Pittsburgh tomorrow!

Hi ladies,

Today is my last day of work and I am SO excited to head to Pittsburgh tomorrow!!  Even though we're driving, ugh :)  I wanted to thank all of you so much for your help.  It has really made planning from out of town infinitely easier.  I haven't been as regular a poster as some of you, but I've loved reading your posts and you've always been quick to answer any questions I've had.

If I have time (and any last minute questions!), I may pop in later this week.  Family/friends start arriving Thursday, so we've planned a casual dinner at the Hofbrauhaus.  Friday is a lunch at my parents' house for the ladies, and then a trip to the nail salon.  Rehearsal and dinner (at Lidia's) Friday night.  Then the wedding on Saturday!  We're having both the ceremony and reception at the Pittsburgh Athletic Association in Oakland.

We leave Tuesday morning for our honeymoon - a few days in southern California on the coast, then a week in Moorea.  I can't wait!

Thanks again!!  I will post details when I get back :)

Julia
Wedding Countdown Ticker
218 invited image 137 accepted image 81 declined image 0 haven't said image
RSVP Date 7/30/2010

Re: Heading to Pittsburgh tomorrow!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!!! Have a super safe drive! I can't wait to hear about the wedding. Best of luck!!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Good Luck with everything - I'm sure it is going to be fabulous! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return!
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, super exciting!  Have a safe drive, and if you're not on before the big day, congrats and good luck!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Hope you have an amazing wedding day! I'm glad you're more excited than stressed or nervous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!!! Have a safe drive! Hope you have a wonderful wedding day! Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    anne513anne513 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Have an amazing wedding day! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a safe trip!  I can't wait to hear about yoru wedding and see the pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! We had our rehearsal dinner at Lidia's last Friday and it was fantastic!!!!!! Everybody loved the food & set-up. Safe travels and have a wonderful wedding day!
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Julia, so exciting!  I hope you have a gorgeous wedding day- I am loving all your venues, can't wait to see pictures :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything will go fabulous at the PAA. You're in great hands there! Thank you so much for sharing plans with me. I hope I was some help too. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.  Enjoy your day! I'll be in your position this time next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards