Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning Ladies!! I got back from vacation on Sunday and had off yesterday! I'm DEFINITELY not ready to be back to work - my mind is still in vacation mode! lol oh well - we had a good trip though (a bit stressful at times being with FIs family!) but overall a great time! Hope everyone has been well and I'm now off to read the posts I missed!! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!!!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Gianna! I'm glad you had a great trip!

I'll post on this GM post too :)  It was a nice relaxing weekend for DF and I, exactly what we both needed.

Have a great day!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning again! Nice to see you back, G! Glad you survived vacation with FI's family. I am SO ready for vacation- only 11 more days until we leave for Bethany! Cool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I am also back from vacation! I had a great time with my family and nephews, although like GMC said, it was a little stressful at times. We got back on Sunday and yesterday FI and I just hung out at home and pretended it was a rainy day! I so don't want to be back today!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I had a wonderful weekend and am not happy to be back at work. There's a lot going on today and basically can't wait for it to be over :-)

Glad you all had a nice vacation!

Have a great day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meg - Glad you had a great weekend with your family!!! I SO don't want to be back to work today either! lol
    Kim - SO glad to hear you had a fabulous weekend with your parents!!! The Building Museum sounds so cool! I had no clue it even existed!! I bet the DC fireworks were spectacular!!
    Jamie - I'm glad to hear your vacation was good!! I know exactly what you mean about it being stressful! I love lazy days with FI!! :)
    ros - I don't want to be back either! boo... Hope your day goes by quickly!!

Off to catch up on more posts! lol
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!  FI worked all day every day this weekend and yesterday, which was kind of a bummer, but other than that I had a lot of fun with friends and one great dinner out with FI late Friday night :)  We watched fireworks from my friend's private rooftop and had like a 360 degree view of about 20 fireworks displays from around the city and suburbs- so beautiful!  Now I'm off to my final dress fitting and my final pre-wedding haircut!

Glad everyone else had nice long weekends as well :)
    G, were you in the Bahamas or in Florida last week?  More fun vacation details please!

And Miss Mod, please help us make a decision about our sig pic for July!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LaFemme - we were in FL! It was great - the weather was awesome (except rain the last few days) and we generally had a fun time!

We went with FIs ENTIRE family so there were 11 of us (and my parents joined us for 4 days so we had 13!) it was a bit intense at times with drama but we had fun! We went to the new Harry Potter park at Universal Studios and it was AMAZING!! The theming was spectacular and the ride was amazing! I felt like I was in the movies! hehe. The rest of the time we spent in and around the Disney area which is always fun for me. Their 4th of July fireworks were AMAZING! We had great dinners and food so that's always good!

So sorry FI has been working a lot! I surely know how that is! At least you got to watch an awesome fireworks display in the city with friends!! BTW YOU ARE GETTING SO CLOSE!! WOOHOO! A little over a week!! how exciting!!!!!!!

About the July Sig pic - I liked the idea of our fav E-pic or wedding pic! Kims ring idea was fun as well!! I'm up for anything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I posted a poll for July siggy! Please vote! :)
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

LaFemme- Yay for your final fitting and pre-wedding cut! Your 4th sounds like it was a blast!

G- Your vacation sounds great, even with that large group! No wonder there was some drama.

ros- Hope the day goes quickly for you!

Jl- Nice to see you back too! It was definitely quiet around here with a few of the regulars gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards