Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Did anyone watch Sing Off?

I know some of you ladies are fans of Glee (I have to watch that online or Netflix it b/c I haven't seen any yet) so I was wondering if anyone watched Sing Off last week and last night since it's a similar singing style.  Thoughts on the show?
I really hope they bring it back another season, and space it out better.  2 hour shows so close together was a lot to digest but I reallly loved seeing those groups.  I really liked both of the last two groups (and the SoCals who got cut last week).
This is a P&R because my lunch is long over, but I'm really interested what others thought.  As Linda Richmond would say "discuss amongst yourselves."
Laughing

Re: Did anyone watch Sing Off?

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha.  I watched the first two episodes and thought they were really good.  I missed Wednesday's show (too much already on the DVR) and forgot to watch last nights.  I was really pulling for the 'bubbs.  I think they're great!

I definitely dug it and could watch a whole other showing of it. 

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I watched, but I can not say that I really liked it. I just couldn't stop myself from watching. It was like watching a constant GAP commerical. With beatboxing, Nick Lache and a lot of argyle. So many straight laced kids. . .  just seemed like a a train wreck I couldn't stop watching.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We only watched one episode and I didn't love it.  I was way to busy with holiday fun to watch, lol...I might like it more if I saw it from the beginning though. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And Jamie, if you check back in...Glee is going to be released on 12/29!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also loved the Bubs!  LMAO, there WAS alot of Argyle!  And we kept making fun of Sean's Bill Cosby sweaters!  I thought the girl from Pussycat Dolls was a terrible judge.  She was just so vapid, I swear she said "this is a competition" a half dozen times during the show...really?! did she think she had to remind the groups that.  I felt bad for Ben Folds having her as a fellow judge.  I ended up wrapping gifts most nights while I watched it b/c I didn't have to concentrate on the TV while I watched, I totally agree though, it was a bad time for such long episodes.

Thanks for the info about Glee KR, I'll have to add it to my queue. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards