Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Newbie!

Hi! I got engaged about a month ago and eventho we aren't planning on getting married until Aug 2012 I am loving the planning!

We are thinking of having the ceremony at St. James Meeting Hall in Boardman Park, in Boardman, Oh and the recption at either Avion on the Water of The Georgetown. Technically that makes me a Northeast Ohio girl, but their board is a bit lacking to say the least, so I will be poking around here since I live in Ellwood City, Pa and I am a Pittsburgh girl at heart! 

So, if anyone has an reviews on either of those reception sites I would appreciate the insite! They are both just over the border in OH and a hop skip and a jump from New Castle, Pa. Maybe someone on here has gone to a wedding there or something. Thanks in advance!

Mellodie

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Newbie!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!  I don't have any recommendations on those places, sorry!  But enjoy the planning process.  My cousins and flowergirl live in Ellwood City.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the engagement and welcome to the board! Sorry, I don't have any advice on the venues but just wante to say hi! Happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats on your engagement! I had a long engagement as well (2 years and 7 months to be exact). While it seems so far away now, it really will be hear before you know it (everyone told me this and I didn't believe them, but in retrospect, the time did go quickly). Enjoy gathering ideas and beginning the planning!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  Congratulations on your engagement!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats & welcome!  GL with all the planning!
  • Options
    LMR1030LMR1030 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!  I also had a long engagement, I got engaged last August and I'm just starting planning now for September of next year!  It's a fun time, enjoy it!!  I don't have information on those places (sorry!) but I love Boardman! =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards