Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

From the Today Show.com...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38385192/ns/today-weddings/

Confession: I have successfully planned (most of) my wedding and bought a house while at work, mostly on my lunch hour! Laughing
Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

Re: From the Today Show.com...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha i am definitely 100% guilty of this.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol!!!! I'm DEFINITELY guilty! ;)
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TOTALLY guilty! This quote made me LOL:

"I bet nine out of 10 brides think they're pulling far more of the wedding planning weight, but in reality they're probably not willing to give up control," said Roney.

In reality if my DF wanted to do 50% of the work I would be thrilled haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very interesting, esp. about how they say that women take their job more seriously after the wedding. Not that I don't take it seriously, but I'm still on here. Tongue out I will admit that I planned most of my wedding from work, during the day. But I have the type of job where I can do that, since I can go from having lots of free time to being busy in a matter of minutes. My planning never interfered with my job responsibilities though.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, I was totally guilty as well! 

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could be guilty!  All of my knot time is usually in the evening.  I've been lucky enough to get on in the morning if I get to work early and then I never get on the internet for the rest of the day.  I'm on the phone the entire day so it doesn't leave much time for me to do anything for myself!  I'm lucky to be able to run to the bathroom sometimes!

... talk to me in 12 months, though.   I'll be squeezing wedding stuff into every second I have, I'm sure!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards