Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

3pm slump poll

after having meetings and lunch etc all day, now it's quiet.  Here's today's 3pm slump poll....
do you follow a food plan or diet?
number one food that goes against the food plan or diet?
favorite gas station chain?
current favorite pair of shoes?
do you have a pet?
how many times a week do you pack your lunch
what cell phone network do you have?

August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: 3pm slump poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet?  yes, Weight Watchers lifetime member
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? chocolate baked goods
    favorite gas station chain? BP or Get Go
    current favorite pair of shoes? fancy leather flip flops with a hint of sparkle on thong part and a slight kitten heel
    do you have a pet? yes, Grigio, a 6 month old schnorkie
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch usually am home for lunch 3-4 times a week, so none
    what cell phone network do you have? verizon.....who's slowing killing me with their failure to release the blackberry bold...enough already!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's today's 3pm slump poll....
    do you follow a food plan or diet? I attempt to follow Weight Watchers
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? nothing! although, a lot of food I enjoy is not very point friendly
    favorite gas station chain? Sheetz!
    current favorite pair of shoes? arriving soon my new reef flip flops! My old ones (that I adore) are practically worn completely down
    do you have a pet? Unfortunately no, but we want a dog so very, very bad!
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch? Most days, probably 4 out of 5
    what cell phone network do you have? I just switched to At&t, love my iphone, miss verizon's service! :)

Thanks, Bri! Fun poll!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? I try to eat healthy, low fat, low carb.  Doesn't always work out.  I try to watch what I eat most of the time.
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? Any type of sweets
    favorite gas station chain? No particular favorite, 7-11/Exxon is on my way to and from work so that is the most frequently visited!
    current favorite pair of shoes? I just bought a metallic bronze 1 inch wedge with a buckle on the toe.  So cute and they go with almost everything!
    do you have a pet? Nope, DF and I talk about getting one in a year or so... at least that's what I keep telling him!
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch: I pack everyday (except when I'm running extremely late for example, this morning!)
    what cell phone network do you have?  Verizon, no real complaints. I was on Sprint 2 years ago and it was terrible!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? No.. I shamelessly eat whatever I want!
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? I'm a sucker for any kind of cake or cookie
    favorite gas station chain? GetGo so I can get my FoodPerks
    current favorite pair of shoes? Nine West
    do you have a pet? Not allowed to have pets at current apartment :-( I love cats though! I would have at least 2 if we were allowed!
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch Maybe once or twice, I tend to schedule a lot of meetings "over lunch."
    what cell phone network do you have? Verizon.. but I may soon change it if they don't allow me to get a new phone soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? I wish I did... but, unfortunately, no
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? I LOVE Chick-Fil-A and after a long day of work and class I find myself going there a lot, as it is right up the street from my apt!
    favorite gas station chain? Wawa :)
    current favorite pair of shoes? Steve Madden flats - taupe color w/ a cute bow on the front - super comfy, super cute!
    do you have a pet? Yes - the love of my life :) My Yorkie/Maltese (Morkie) mix Lexie
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch? Now - 4x/week b/c I have to work through lunch on my school days. I never pack lunch when I don't have class b/c I go back to my apt (I work 8 mins from my apt and I go back to see the pup at lunch)
    what cell phone network do you have? Verizon... but I desperately want an iPhone!! DON'T want ATT though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? No
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? N/A
    favorite gas station chain? I don't have one...
    current favorite pair of shoes? Shiny blue sandals with a cork-looking wedge.
    do you have a pet? No, hopefully someday though.
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch 5
    what cell phone network do you have? Verizon
  • Options
    jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? No but I watch alot cause of prego
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet?  I just try not to eat as much of something that I shouldn't probably eat at all
    favorite gas station chain?  Getgo is close and convenient
    current favorite pair of shoes?  Skechers tennies -- no strings
    do you have a pet?  No, just my human puppy
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch  Never.  I don't cook.  I eat out every meal.
    what cell phone network do you have?   Verizon.  You can hear me now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? Well, I'm vegetarian... does that count?  Other than that, no, besides just generally trying to eat healthy local organic food whenever possible.
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? I am so bad!  My two great food loves are cheese and dessert.
    favorite gas station chain? No idea!  I do know that BP is on my sh!t list for this oil spill disaster in the gulf.
    current favorite pair of shoes? Just got an awesome pair of high-heeled turquoise strappy sandals yesterday- they're the super-comfy Cole Haan- Nike Air collaboration.
    do you have a pet? No, I wish :(
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch Usually 3 days a week
    what cell phone network do you have? Verizon for now, but I have a feeling FI will be making me switch to AT&T after the wedding so he can keep his beloved iPhone.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet?  No real plan, though we try to eat low fat, and vegetarian meals at least 3 times a week.
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet?  COOKIES BAD
    favorite gas station chain?  Martin's Food (because of reward points) or Sheetz
    current favorite pair of shoes? A new pair of peep toe cheetah pumps
    do you have a pet? No but we want to get another dog soon
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch 4 out of 5-I allow myself to eat out or school lunch one time a week.
    what cell phone network do you have?   I have Verizon but like Jen-FI wants me to change after the wedding to AT&T so he can keep his iPhone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? Yes, my trainer has recommended a fairly limited low fat, low carb diet.  I've been trying to follow it about 90% of the time.
    number one food that goes against the food plan or diet?  Chocolate! (And eating out, and "party" food, and Taco Bell....)
    favorite gas station chain?  GetGo -love food & fuel perks!
    current favorite pair of shoes? They WERE the cute kitten-heeled mules I bought to wear to the shower before I sprained my ankle.  Right now - anything flat.  :-(
    do you have a pet?  Just dust bunnies and the wildlife (chipmunk, rabbit, birds) that lives in my backyard.
    how many times a week do you pack your lunch Usually 5 days per week now that I'm trying to "eat healthy" and lose weight.  My preference would be never, but when I go to the cafeteria intending to eat healthy, I tend to come back with french fries or other "bad" stuff!
    what cell phone network do you have? Verizon, and I'm looking forward to upgrading to a Droid soon!
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you follow a food plan or diet? Weight Watchers.  4 more weeks until I'm lifetime.

number one food that goes against the food plan or diet? Nothing really.  whatever I am craving I eat a little of so I don't binge.

favorite gas station chain? Hess here or Sheetz in Pittsburgh

current favorite pair of shoes? I don't really have a favorite.

do you have a pet? No although my FI would love to have a dog.

how many times a week do you pack your lunch?  Everyday, it is way too expensive to buy something everyday in the city.

what cell phone network do you have?Verizon

For all of you looking to switch to AT&T for the iphone, Verizon is picking up the iphone I think this summer or fall.  Maybe you won't have to switch!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_3pm-slump-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:d03e9fb0-29a9-4e18-881b-9b6c85500023Post:c9e31924-ca25-4fb3-a0d5-efaacc6de36c">Re: 3pm slump poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]For all of you looking to switch to AT&T for the iphone, Verizon is picking up the iphone I think this summer or fall.  Maybe you won't have to switch!
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE]
    I heard  they just announced that this wasn't happening so soon :(  There was lots of speculation that Apple's exclusive contract with AT&T was up this month, but it was recently revealed that it probably wasn't up until 2012.  (So much secrecy around that stupid contract!)  So it looks like two more years of waiting...

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards