New Jersey
Options

Rehearsal Dinner location needed!

Hey Ladies.... So i'm getting married on Nov.2nd and currently in search of a place for my rehearsal dinner in northern NJ. My ceremony is in kinnelon, reception in Montville and Hotel in Morristown. The dinner will be for about 25 people and we arent looking for anything too fancy or expensive, just a nice atmosphere and good food. SO if anyone knows of any good places in any of these areas it would be very helpful! Thanks!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner location needed!

• Options
    Delizia Pizza Kitchen in Boonton is fantastic. While it is in a stripmall and shares a parking lot with Walmart, the food is good. They just expanded and I believe they do private parties. Poor Henry's does private parties too. If you're looking for something a little nicer, Montville Inn and Columbia Inn are yummy too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Where is your ceremony? I am having my ceremony and reception in Kinnelon. We are using Piccolo's for the rehearsal dinner. They have a private room and I believe the pricing isn't bad.
  • Options
    We have spent soooo much time trying to determine a spot for our November 22nd rehearsal dinner in the Morristown/Mountain Lakes/Denville area. We decided to go with Morris Tap and Grill because so many of the restaurants higher on our list either could not accomodate a private party on a Friday or did not offer good options. Our second choice was Tim Shaefers in Morristown. Other options you might want to check out are Cafe Metro in Denville, Il Michaelangelo in Boonton, Tiffany's in Morris Plains, Dublin Pub in Motown, George and Martha's in Motown. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards