Chit Chat
Options

Ugh Even "Celebrities" Think They Should Have a PPD

So I came across this article on Yahoo (click here)...even "celebrities" think they deserve PPD.  They were legally married in January.  This drives me nuts!!!

Sorry had to vent LOL.
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ugh Even "Celebrities" Think They Should Have a PPD

• Options
    Like Adriana from Real Housewives of Miami and then lied to ALL her friends saying she wasn't 'married'

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    AlexisA01 said:
    Like Adriana from Real Housewives of Miami and then lied to ALL her friends saying she wasn't 'married'
    I watch that. The whole thing is such a crock. I don't understand the entitlement of some people. 
  • Options
    Ok this all may come out super judgey but I don't care...  So she not only got pregnant and had a kid while still in high school.  She is now spending money on a PPD while pregnant with another kid. Um, logic and common sense would tell you that maybe that money you are spending on a pointless PPD should be saved and used to help raise your children.

And the whole RH of Miami crock of shit.  I wanted to first pin Adriana's fucking hair back while she was having that screaming match with Lea at Lea's home.  Second, I wanted to slap her across the face while she said that she had gotten the marriage license blah, blah, blah.  There is a huge difference between getting a marriage license (which everyone has to do before their actual wedding day) and having the damn thing signed because you got married and then lie about the whole marriage for years.  How she does not see how something like that can be hurtful to someone you are supposedly close friends with is just mind boggling.

• Options
    She's famous because she's an AW too stupid to figure out how to use these crazy things called condoms. She's got bigger problems than PPDs. 
  • Options
    Common sense ain't so common...

@Maggie0829 I couldn't agree more!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    I really hate that someone from Teen Mom is a celebrity.
  • Options
    I'm not surprised that an MTV reality star, based off a show that's essentially founded on poor life decisions, is doing something like this....
  • Options
    AlexisA01 said:
    I deleted that show from my DVR when that came out. Her stupidity is mind-boggling.

Anniversary

• Options
    Ok, I'm a loser... still trying to catch up on all the abbreviations on this site! lol. What is a PPD? If it's what I think it is... I think its shady too. Two of my friends had been married for over a year and I am the ONLY one that knew about it besides the grooms brother. No one knows he is an illegal immigrant and he was facing possible deportation. They lied to everyone and then had a HUGE fancy wedding... (for anyone that was part of my other convo this is the same couple I spent upward of $700 for being in the wedding). It was such a sham.
  • Options
    Pretty Princess Day
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Nicmorrison14  PPD is a Pretty Princess Day.  Basically people who are already married and decide to have a pointless all out wedding because they think they are special.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gotcha!
  • Options
    You have to blame society. More and more people see weddings as a way to show off and a party and no longer see it as a day celebrating the love of two people. And if a wedding is about a party and showing off, who cares if you are actually getting married! That's secondary. 
  • Options

^ so true.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards