Wedding Woes

TV Randoms

What the heck happened to the Style Network?

Law and Order SVU was a whole lot of cray cray last night.

I have tried to watch Arsenio's new show, but it feels so dated to me. I feel like I should be doing homework while I'm watching. Major HS flashbacks, yo.

Re: TV Randoms

• I watched one part of the Arsenio Hall show and Snoop was on there performing "What's My Name?" (I think).  I had to check the date and make sure it was still 2013.
  • I haven't watched Arsenio's show yet, but has he had some work done?  His face creeps me out now.  Like his skin is way too tight, you know?  But I loved him way back when.

My tv randoms:
    The Black List pilot was REALLY good.  I can't wait to see next week's episode.

Sleepy Hollow is better than it sounds.  I've watched the first 2 episodes, and I'm interested in watching more - - but I'm not as excited about it as I am with Black List.

The Marvels Avengers Agents of SHIELD pilot was OK.  I was a bit underwhelmed but feel like it will get better.  I do like how it ties in stuff from the movies.  And Agent Coulson is the cutest.

• We did a group viewing for Agents of SHIELD last night, the group approved. My sister and I chuckled at most of the one liners.

We need to watch Black List and Sleepy Hollow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards