Attire & Accessories Forum

Badgley Mischka Wedding Shoes

Torn between two pairs of beautiful Badgley Mischka heels ... any other ladies out there who have or are going to wear either the "Goodie" or the "Lacie" on their wedding day? I really love them both and think either pair would be perfect.... 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Badgley Mischka Wedding Shoes

• I am wearing the "Goodie" heels on my wedding day! Absolutely love them. I have them in the light blue color - can't remember the name of the shade off the top of my head. I decided on the Goodie because I really needed the height, and the concealed platform makes them pretty comfortable to wear. 
  • They're both really similar. I'm 5'7" so I would take the shorter heel, but that's just me. 

Have you tried them on? Personally, I would order both and see which ones are more comfortable and go with that. Hardly anyone will see/notice your shoes so comfort is going to be crucial. 
    *********************************************************************************

• I prefer the second one because it seems less trendy (platforms) and looks easier to walk in.
  • CrazyCatLady3CrazyCatLady3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited October 2013

I originally ordered the lacie but they were uncomfortable (pinched toes at open toe part, but wide across the top of the foot).  They also truly felt like high heels; I knew I would not be happy by the end of the night.  They are very pretty though.

I returned them and ordered a similar style from another brand with a slighter shorter heel. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards