Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

oh hai

some old timers are coming out to play!  Happy Friday!

11-15-08
12-1-10

Re: oh hai

• edited December 2011
    Hi S!

I am so.freaking.bored at work!  It feels like I've been sitting at my desk for 18 hours today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The baby in my ticker scares me a little.  I guess I should try to change that.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    LOL!  It has knees and elbows to kick and jab you!  

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011

hello there! I haven't been on since before my wedding! Actually, I don't even think I did a recap post (it was wonderful btw).  But wow... this board has really changed since then...

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought your sig on TK/TN/TB would all synch.  Guess that doesn't happen anymore?  Oh well, scary baby ticker gone!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011

but look- still posts about the Pittsburgh Cookie Table... I guess some things never change.

• Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Happy Friday!  KR - my day feels exactly the same.  I can't believe it's only 2:30.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_oh-hai-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:d8912316-7fab-4b94-ba2f-c10d88296275Post:a5a0ee70-7767-403a-b1e8-246438b6e6c4">Re: oh hai</a>:
    [QUOTE]but look- still posts about the Pittsburgh Cookie Table... I guess some things never change.
    Posted by marburs[/QUOTE]
    snort

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't you old hags moved on yet?
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, HI to you guys! I miss you all! :)
  • edited December 2011
    LOL!  Nope, guess not!  Hi, Thrice!

S, my siggy is all kinds of messed up still.  But normal on TN/TB.

Nice to see you, Mar!  Congrats on the wedding!  :)

Search & Win
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh thricey poo, so nice to see you :-P

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_oh-hai-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:d8912316-7fab-4b94-ba2f-c10d88296275Post:843ef235-077f-42f0-8cbd-e7f4d2f9ed64">Re: oh hai</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought your sig on TK/TN/TB would all synch.  Guess that doesn't happen anymore?  Oh well, scary baby ticker gone!
    Posted by crazystace[/QUOTE]

Nope! And it is a wonderful thing for me!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_oh-hai-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:d8912316-7fab-4b94-ba2f-c10d88296275Post:3fbfa768-27fc-45b7-ab0e-b7e13ffff758">Re: oh hai</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haven't you old hags moved on yet?
    Posted by Thrice_Divorced[/QUOTE]

*pets Thrice's belly*
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    And... WTF is this?

We restrict rapid posting of multiple forum posts for quality reasons. You have already posted a forum post within the last several seconds. Please try again later.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nunu - BB is looking so little in that picture, I love him!  OK, then I trust that it didn't delete my bump siggy when I deleted the ticker from TK.  Phew.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    N, please don't break TK.  I've read the entire Internet already today.

Search & Win
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_oh-hai-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:d8912316-7fab-4b94-ba2f-c10d88296275Post:0a762238-a697-42fc-8213-6b596b8e7db2">Re: oh hai</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nunu - BB is looking so little in that picture, I love him!  OK, then I trust that it didn't delete my bump siggy when I deleted the ticker from TK.  Phew.
    Posted by crazystace[/QUOTE]

I know. I should change it. But I don't play over here often enough to really care. Plus, he is cute in that pic.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Posting to check my siggy...
    Pregnancy Ticker

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    C - we both know you're posting because you love me

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    It's missing my cat avatar.  :(  I always use that.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• edited December 2011
    It's like a time warp in this thread.

I went to post a thumbs up but forgot you can't do that on TK.

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    I have my chief crazystance radar on today.
    Pregnancy Ticker

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I miss your green eyed cat avatar :(  You were sassy, now you're just a wedding cake.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    Cake is kind of sad, my wedding cake topper has been gone for quite some time now.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Stace-- Who called you crazystance? I am peeing right now remembering it.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011

Oh Hi Dicer!  Haven't talked to you in a while.  Although I do think I saw you once at a kitchen supply store...

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_oh-hai-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:d8912316-7fab-4b94-ba2f-c10d88296275Post:1c8ce8c4-69cd-458f-a9e6-ed4973b476bb">Re: oh hai</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's like a time warp in this thread. I went to post a thumbs up but forgot you can't do that on TK.
    Posted by kbielak17[/QUOTE]

*waves to Karen*

Andplusalso-- Thsi is the only thread in a while with more than 15-ish posts. Who killed TK?
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I honestly have no clue.  It has been a long long time. 

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_oh-hai-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:d8912316-7fab-4b94-ba2f-c10d88296275Post:401d2f3b-5865-4f3a-aaaa-a409351ad2a7">Re: oh hai</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: oh hai : *waves to Karen* Andplusalso-- Thsi is the only thread in a while with more than 15-ish posts. Who killed TK?
    Posted by Nunu&Eddie[/QUOTE]

*waves back*

Vacation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards