Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

FYI

Hey ladies- Just wanted to let everyone know that if they need anything for the wedding or even other events a great website is www.yourweddingcompany.comLaughing

Re: FYI

• Options
    edited December 2011

Neat-o. Does it help you figure out how to have a wedding WAY beyond your budget even though you have no money and your relatives and future relatives are unable to help? Is there a bank loan applicaiton in there for you?

• Options
    nicki426nicki426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! I found some really nice pearl sprays for my bouquet only $3.95 for 12. Thats the best deal ive found anywhere!
    http://www.weddingwire.com/kevinnicki Wedding Countdown Ticker image 108 Invited! image 85 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out image 05 Are MIA
  • Options
    ashleyandcjashleyandcj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thrice Divorced- Im sorry you are trying to plan a wedding way beyond your budget but keep your spirits up.  I did and now everything is great!  My parents are helping us pay for everything as a wedding gift.  O and there is no bank application on there for you... sorry.   Wink

Nicki426- Im glad you like it.  We are using the flower petals for our centerpieces and they are pretty inexpensive compared to other places. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So your Dad who couldn't afford to help you was a victim of your guilt and offered to help as a 'gift' now? Nice work. Too bad that didn't work on the FFIL.

And you know, I'm not sure how attractive bike pedals will be on wedding tables.  But good luck with all of that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OhEmGee, Daddy Dearest to the rescue!

How embarrassing, a grown woman being bailed out by her daddy. Why not by yo man?

Why can't ur FI man up and afford to take care of what he needs to?

U have champagne taste on a Natty Ice budget.

Lemme guess, cash bar?

Hey, FIL is unemployed...work that man. He can do your hair, flowers, DJ, photography, be the best man, be the officiant, and bartend.

do u even has job?

hope no1 calls da rivers club and hints that ur ass cant pay. they better get them funds certified check.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards