Chit Chat
Options

Bridesmaids Dresses-online ordering

Hi all-

I found a Bill Levkoff dress for my 9 bridesmaids, however the stores are charging around $100 more than online. Has anyone ever ordered bridesmaids dresses online? If so, how was your experience with them? Do you have an online store you would recommend? Thanks for the suggestions!

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses-online ordering

• Options
    manateehuggermanateehugger member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2013

Hi all-

I found a Bill Levkoff dress for my 9 bridesmaids, however the stores are charging around $100 more than online. Has anyone ever ordered bridesmaids dresses online? If so, how was your experience with them? Do you have an online store you would recommend? Thanks for the suggestions!

What site are you looking at? Is it an authorized Bill Levkoff retailer? Have you checked to see if there's a brick and mortar store near you that sells these dresses? 

www.billlevkoff.com/storelocator/

ETA: I misread at first. The online people are probably asking for less than the brick and mortar stores because they are selling poorly-made knock-offs. Keep looking at local stores for quotes. 
  • Options
    Bridesmaids.com  I've seen some reviews on them, and they seem pretty legit. I have checked some local stores, and their prices are $100 more as well :(
  • Options
    I got my AA BM dresses from Pearl's Place. In stores they were $200 and we got them for $130 each. I also was standing up in a different wedding and she got her dresses from there too so we ordered them all together to save on shipping.
  • Options
    My wedding dress was actually a Wtoo bridesmaid's dress that I bought from Joielle (www.shopjoielle). They were fabulous, but it looks like they don't carry Bill Levkoff.
  • Options
    I haven't purchased from Bridesmaids.com but it seems like it might be legitimate.  However, I would say if your BMs can afford them, have them buy them at a local salon.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards