Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning

Ok, so I think I'm the first post, but I'm not sure.  Yesterday after the new page went live, it was only showing me posts through Tuesday night--nothing that was posted on Wednesday.  So if I'm a repeat, i promise I'll catch up.  Smile

Other than that, good morning!

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! :-) Happy Thursday to you!

I had a half day at work today (love being part time!), and just got home from the mall. Bought a few new things for myself, and some snacks for our shindig tonight.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day! :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I said it in the other post but I'll say it here, too - Good Morning! :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  For some reason, I keep wanting to hit the "Report" button. 

We went to see a house last night, but it was a bust.  The family room was so small, we wouldn't be able to fit our furniture in the room!  (The same furniture that fit in our townhouse.)  There's an open house I want to go to on Sunday, but I don't think it has a big enough yard.  We'll check it out anyway.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Wow, it may take me a bit to catch on to this new format.  Hope everyone has been well!
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still not used to it, either. It took me 15 min to find how to change my siggy. (I just deleted it, I'm too annoyed to try again!)

Anyway, hi & hope everyone has a good day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh & I wanted to mention...Jennybee, there's no way your & Molly's post count is correct! You guys have way more posts than me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goodmorning all...work til 2 today, then I am skipping my afternoon class to go pick up more chair sashes...the woman I bought them from only gave me 75, when I was supposed to be getting 125. I'll count them before leaving this time!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I should have some more time to play today in betwen projects, yay! 

JBee, it is funny you are a "N" - newbie.  Haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning again! Yay for it almost being Friday. The Knut is still on the slow side for me, so it may take a while to catch up. Grrr....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! 

C sorry the house was not the one. Hi Dori and Sonya, haven't seen you around:) Off to Pottery Barn for my boss soon. That's about it.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Just got back from the Ear, Nose, Throat doc. He sprayed some ghastly numbing spray down my nose and it numbed me so he could stick a loooong hose with a camera on it down my schnoz. I was not happy about it! Made me soo nauseous. But he did confirm that I have allergies and acid reflux. I'm getting to the bottom of what has been wrong with me health-wise so that is good news in a way. Minus the nasty spray. I almost gave him a punch to the throat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for finding out what's wrong, M! Does that mean you didn't/don't have swine? Or is that on top of swine flu?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I posted in the other post, but I'll post here too.  Good morning!  Since the first good morning post, I've gotten 3 error messages. Grrrrr you knut!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, who knows. I think that it is in additon to, but I still wish that I knew for sure if I have/had swine flu or just a bad sinus infection. In any case, it will help in the long run.
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGI Almost!  So glad the weekend is almost here - and really looking forward to our GTG tomorrow. :)

M - glad to hear you're at least figuring everything out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Happy Thursday! I'm so glad its almost the weekend. 2 day work week next week :)

• Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Survived my loooong day yesterday, and plan to keep today relatively short! (Well, at least leaving on time.) And came in to work today, because I started my day at the DMV getting my new license. =)  Not only does it have my married name, but the photo I took this morning is MUCH better than my old photo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yahooooo for the new license, Snorgie!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Didn't have much time to play with the new board yesterday but hopefully will have more time today to poke around.

Yay snorge for new DL! I need to go do mine but I have to get my car inspected and registered first before I get my Texas DL. PITA to have 3 different places to go to for it. Oh well.

Happy Thursday everyone!

Vacation

• Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That IS a PITA, Karen! All my name-change stuff has been super-simple so far, especially since I was able to do it all down in WashPA, which is convenient to work AND much less busy than if I'd done any of it in Pgh. Hope you're able to get everything done soon!

Btw, was the interview yesterday? How'd it go?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, it was yesterday afternoon, thanks for asking! I think it went pretty well although I'm super annoyed because they're really disorganized there and apparently lost 2 of my recommendation letters! I really don't want to have to ask people to send them again. Anyway, it's going to take a few weeks before they make a decision but I'm feeling pretty good about it....I just have no patience to wait!

Vacation

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  Had a super annoying trip back home last night... it took two hours to get to the airport in the cab because some bridges out of NY were closed, then my flight was delayed, then my flight was filled with 95 (no joke) teenage boys traveling together to some conference.  Blah!

Molly, just the description of your doctor visit made me nauseous!  I hope it helps the doc figure out what's wrong.

Karen, glad the interview went well!  Good luck :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, LaFemme, not a fun trip. Thank jeez that's over, right?
    Thanks for the empathy. It was definitely no fun this morning. Hope to neve rsee them again!

Ditto - Good luck Karen!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! Smile

Vacation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards