Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Know any beautiful churches for wedding ceremony?

Hey ladies,

Does anyone know any beautiful churches in south jersey to have the wedding ceremony at??  

Re: Know any beautiful churches for wedding ceremony?

• Options
    First of all, I'd try posting this on a local South Jersey/Philly area board.  This board is international, and people in Topeka probably don't know about churches in the South Jersey area.  Links to locals are on your left.

Having said that, I'm curious about why you are trying to find a "beautiful" church.  I want to ask if you regularly attend a church and it's just unavailable.  Do you care about denomination?  And are you interested in actually becoming part of the church or just using as a stage setting for your wedding?  Do you want a faith based wedding?  I'm really curious as the request seems odd to me, especially categorizing the need for a "beautiful" church.

Good luck.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_beautiful-churches-wedding-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:35c762c2-6d86-4662-a4d5-6a2f035ce8edPost:7d8393a9-1915-409c-b9f8-5cc60fecd5c6">Re: Know any beautiful churches for wedding ceremony?</a>:
    [QUOTE]First of all, I'd try posting this on a local South Jersey/Philly area board.  This board is international, and people in Topeka probably don't know about churches in the South Jersey area.  Links to locals are on your left. Having said that, I'm curious about why you are trying to find a "beautiful" church.  I want to ask if you regularly attend a church and it's just unavailable.  Do you care about denomination?  And are you interested in actually becoming part of the church or just using as a stage setting for your wedding?  Do you want a faith based wedding?  I'm really curious as the request seems odd to me, especially categorizing the need for a "beautiful" church. Good luck.
    Posted by trix1223[/QUOTE]
    Trix, you always say exactly what I'm thinking but in a much more eloquent way. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio!
    Blog
    my to-read shelf:
    Audrey's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    I have to third Trix's response. It is very disrepectful to get married at a house of worship simply because it is "beautiful." 

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Options
    St Patricks in New York
    St Pauls in London
    The Basilica of St. Peter in Rome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards