Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Getting a Judge to preform ceremony....

How can I get a judge to preform a ceremony that is not in the courthouse? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Getting a Judge to preform ceremony....

  • Options
    I don't know if you can.  Call the county clerk's office for where you're getting married and ask them if you can get someone to come, or if they can provide a list of officiants for you.  You should also find out how soon you need to get your marriage license before the wedding - I know in MD, there is a 48-hour waiting period.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards