Wedding Woes

I'm starting to get really irritated

I'm working on the biggest case I've ever worked on when it comes to data management.  I'm up to about 8000 pages of records and 500ish pages of bills and probably another 2000 pages in other forms.

I have an 18 page spreadsheet delineating the expenses, adjustment, payments, etc.  I have now been thrown under the bus TWICE by my counterpart at another business while she was "checking and comparing" my work with hers and my boss decided to believe her b/c "she has 25 years of experience with [insert name of big important company] and you don't" blah, blah, blah.

She and I had a meeting yesterday.  I WAS RIGHT in every damn instance of our differences.  Every.  Single.  One.  All of it.  All 18 pages and 713 lines of data entry.

Has anyone apologized to me yet?

Nope.  And it's pissing me off.  Twice, my work was called out as being problematic and the problems/mistakes/issues have been totally with hers.  But no one is acknowledging that at all.  Everyone just expects me to be all okay and happy that I was reprimanded, but it's okay now.

I'm very unhappy today.

Re: I'm starting to get really irritated

• AND I DIDN'T GET MY EFFIN' DONUT.
  • Did you call her out? I have done that and it feels good
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Infuriating.
    Can you do a PA callout?
    "Dear team,
    We had X, Y, and Z instances where there were data conflicts.
    Now that we have the correct data,I recommend we have a system i place for ensuring that these problems aren't recurrent.
    I have done A, B, and C, can these protocols be made universal and applied to TEam F and G's data as well?

Smooches:
    you

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards