Snarky Brides
Options

Oh, don't mind me, just wanted to AW my new puppy :)

I present for your veiwing pleasure, Lilly!

We were told she's a maltipoo, but we're thinking her mommy was a bit of a slut and got knocked up by more than one dog. She doesnt look anything like her siblings.  But she's cute, and I luff her :)

Oh, and pork says hai!

Re: Oh, don't mind me, just wanted to AW my new puppy :)

• Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    aw, Hi Lilly and pork! 
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I WANT YOUR DOG! (Yes, that warranted the yelling.)

I'm a bit scarred about getting a dog, although H REALLY wants one, but I think I could fall in love with that dog.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    She's super sweet. We have 2 other dogs, and 2 cats, and haven't had any issues so far.

YOU SHOULD GET A DOG! haha
    Why are you scared of getting a dog?
  • Options
    Sweet Dog Sara...Hello Lily.

Just dont tell her, her mom is a slut, she might get an complex.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-dont-mind-just-wanted-aw-new-puppy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:74405e1c-f49d-446f-b41c-a0740d7fea76Post:d5b9c454-7782-461c-b77f-7f87a2b9c6ec">Re: Oh, don't mind me, just wanted to AW my new puppy :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sweet Dog Sara...Hello Lily. <strong>Just dont tell her, her mom is a slut, she might get an complex</strong>.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

haha
    nice. I'll be sure to keep it a secret.
  • Options
    Dot, what kind of dog is that in your sig?
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I've never had any pets, and I was almost bitten by a dog, so I'm just nervous around dogs in general. Plus, I know they can cause havoc on a house, and we have a lot to do around here anyway.

I know if we get a puppy and train it well, it will be fine, but it doesn't stop me from being nervous.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! How adorable. Love the pics. I can't wait to get a puppy, but I think we'll wait til we have kids. Or maybe get a puppy before a baby. Who knows.
  • Options
    SEWF - I can see why you would be nervous. My mom got attacked by a friends dog, and now she gets nervous if our big dog growls at her.

Sere - I want a baby so bad. But, since that won't be happening any time soon, a puppy will have to do! haha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-dont-mind-just-wanted-aw-new-puppy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:74405e1c-f49d-446f-b41c-a0740d7fea76Post:eb160925-c436-48fc-af3b-a69918189d4a">Re: Oh, don't mind me, just wanted to AW my new puppy :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwwwww, Lilly is so cute. Hi Lilly and pork!  I also want a dog but FI says we have to wait until we get a house.  <strong>Though I did ask my boss the other day if I could bring a little dog to work with me and she said, 'yeah that would work.'</strong>  
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

This would be so awesome, and so adorable!
  • Options
    Awwww Lilly and Pork are too cute!
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What a cutie! Congratulations.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I can't stop laughing... you named your cat "Pork" ahahhahahah

and 'ello Lilly!! [: 
  • Options
    What a cutie!!  How is Pork dealing with the new addition?
  • Options
    Look at the puppy!!!

I love (and have) big dogs but am scared of little dogs. The only dog bites I've ever had were by little dogs. I feel like, in my experience with lots and lots of dogs, the big ones give you some warning before snapping whereas the little ones are faster to act.
  • Options
    Pork's name is really Boo. But, she's a fatty, so I started calling her Pork. haha

We have 2 other dogs, and another cat besides Porkie, and they seem to be alright with the new puppy.
  • Options
    That right there is a cuteass doggums.
  • Options
    Sara - Lily is adorable. I am so happy for you.
  • Options
    Congrats Sara. She's adorable. I have a major itch for a puppy but we can't have dogs in our apartment. So I live vicariously through these puppy AW threads.  : )
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-dont-mind-just-wanted-aw-new-puppy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:74405e1c-f49d-446f-b41c-a0740d7fea76Post:66dcfa55-9c44-4670-8655-fb4f6765bea5">Re: Oh, don't mind me, just wanted to AW my new puppy :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sara - Lily is adorable. I am so happy for you.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

How did yours and your H's interviews go? Any news??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards