Students

WEDDING CAKE CONTEST

Hi everyone!!
My fiance and I need your help!! We are in a contest to win a free wedding cake and we need more votes!! 1 "like"= 1 vote. Contest ends tonight!!

Your help is appreciated!!!

Love,

Megan and Chase

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10152228699430332&set=a.10152213979575332.929530.88944945331&type=&tater

Re: WEDDING CAKE CONTEST

• Go to the top of this board and read "New Here?" Soliciting is not allowed and that is what this is.  You have done it 7 different times.

I really encourage you to remove your posts now.  What usually  happens is people will go and vote for anyone BUT you to teach you a lesson.  Read the terms of service before you post these things.  You will do yourself a favor if you remove them all asap.

Keep in mind that every bride here is trying to pay for her wedding, and yes - some do get help from their parents.  When someone is working an extra job and cutting their cable to save up for a wedding they aren't too keen on throwing a contest to help someone get something free.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_wedding-cake-contest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:d076841a-8359-4af0-98ec-74032c85fd6ePost:afe8e68c-78c8-4624-b9e3-f1c44626a00c">Re: WEDDING CAKE CONTEST</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go to the top of this board and read "New Here?" Soliciting is not allowed and that is what this is.  You have done it 7 different times. I really encourage you to remove your posts now.  What usually  happens is people will go and vote for anyone BUT you to teach you a lesson.  Read the terms of service before you post these things.  You will do yourself a favor if you remove them all asap. Keep in mind that every bride here is trying to pay for her wedding, and yes - some do get help from their parents.  When someone is working an extra job and cutting their cable to save up for a wedding they aren't too keen on throwing a contest to help someone get something free.
    Posted by kmmssg[/QUOTE]

<div>LIKE!</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards