September 2012 Weddings

Frisky Friday

Here is a very late Frisky Friday, I haven't had an internet connection all day- we office is moving to a new site and we don't have phone or internet service yet :(

Re: Frisky Friday

• HAHA! Tim and I laugh about my first time all the time because its pretty awkward.

My first time was in high school (not with my FI). We were on a couch and he didnt even take his hat off! Oh god it was awful. We were fully clothed. Best part? His Nonni lived upstairs because she was starting to get dementia and she was singing "Thats Amore" at the top of her lungs. So, ..yeah.

It was awkward and awful yes, but I dont really regret it. Its sort of funny to look back and laugh at it.

I am SO looking forward to reading this thread.... :)
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine was Meh.  Neither here nor there.  I grew up a Christian so I didn't really want to have sex yet.  But when you do everything but, it's easy to just go a little bit farther.  I think my boyfriend at the time felt more guilty than I did (it wasn't his first time).  When it was all said and done, it didn't strike me as that big of a deal.  The sex itself definitely wasn't anything to get too excited about.  Years later, I barely even remember it.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• i regret mine..i was very young and with the "bad boy" who was older....and it happened in his friends apt....CLASSY lol
  • edited April 2012
    Not a horror story but not anything special either, My "first love" broke up with me after "never doing it"  He was the next guy I actually liked, it was outside but not like in a trashy way (maybe? idk) it was summer, after a bbq- everyone else was inside, it was ok, didn't strike me as what it was built up to be- not anything real pleasurable-obvi, but then again not painful or over awkward either. 

Pretty much the only noteworthy thing to mention about the recipient of my Vcard is that he is now married to his best friends baby-momma who is my EX best friend.  Yup my high school best friend's BF's best friend was my first-they hooked us up, then she "stole" him-cheated on her bf with him, and married him. He is no prize and I dodged a bullet in that the only connection I have to all those people now is that story.
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't regret it, but when I think about the guy I can't figure out what the heck I saw in him!  The funny part I remember is that he was on top the first time, and then like 20 minutes later he pulls me on top of him and was like "okay your turn."
  • I was too young (15) and just too eager - I was such a guy LOL
    I remember my boyfriend being shocked when I said "keep going".... but he was equally shocked when I asked "is it in yet?" LMAO

I was stupid... we used no protection and there was zero emotion in it (although I had fun experimenting). At the time, I was not healthy - I had just been diagnosed with depression and anorexia... and had no respect for myself or my life.

Although a part of me wishes I had waited, it was my "journey". Had my teen years and my twenties been different, I wouldn't be who I am today - and I kinda like me ;)
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I wish there was another answer to this, because it was awful, awkward and I wish I wouldn't have waited!! I say that because my first was my ex-husband on our honeymoon. That's right, folks! I waited until marriage and boy do I regret it! lol He was terrible in bed! But that's not the only reason I'm divorced now! lol ;)
  • I had honestly given up on the thought that anyone would have sex with me being plus sized was a factor. But FI who wasn't FI at the time, just a friend had a long standing crush on me. Finally, there came a day when I was single and he was single, so we decided to, um, go for a test run. We became friendswithbenefits first, then decided to start dating and one thing led to another aaaaand....yeah. I chose "okay for an inexperienced couple" even though I was the only one who was inexperienced. He'd had a few partners before me. We did it on my bedroom floor because my old bed was squeaky and made too much noise for us to be discreet! It wasn't what I expected, but I can't say I was disappointed, either ;

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_frisky-friday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:1adca5a2-2d87-4d16-9caf-1c899ec12c40Post:cf97e298-1b9e-47cd-af77-ac0e69e64cc9">Re: Frisky Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine was Meh.  Neither here nor there.  I grew up a Christian so I didn't really want to have sex yet.  But when you do everything but, it's easy to just go a little bit farther.  I think my boyfriend at the time felt more guilty than I did (it wasn't his first time).  When it was all said and done, it didn't strike me as that big of a deal.  The sex itself definitely wasn't anything to get too excited about.  Years later, I barely even remember it.
    Posted by MrsBassPlaya[/QUOTE]

<div>I am SO glad someone posted something like this!</div><div>
    </div><div>My first time was nothing special. It was actually my idea because I just wanted to get it over with. I was so tired of people bringing it up all the time. So I woke up my then bf and just said "Wanna have sex?" Him, being the man whore he was, of course didn't refuse so we laid down in my baby cousin's floor (she wasn't there at the time!) and just... did it. I remember just kind of staring at the ceiling and thinking should I make noise? I had sex with him a few times after that but I never really liked it. Looking back now, we never actually did foreplay either which is lame. He was always thinking about himself. But, really, I have no regrets and I'm not bitter or anything. He's just kind of... there. In my past. The funny thing is, I thought sex was just blah. Then I had sex with FI and I bled and it hurt so bad. He kept saying "I thought you weren't a virgin!" and I was just really surprised. lmao!</div>
  • Mine was underwhelming but not something I regret. I initiated it with my then bf and it was totally meh. It wasn't until my next relationship that I realized how lame the sex with my first was. At the time of course I thought I was madly in love with him but looking back I have no idea what I saw in him.

I actually got a FB request from him a few weeks ago. He looks like the total antithesis of what I would now find appealing so I am sure glad we didn't stick together. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kellycatalokellycatalo member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    my first time was with FI. He wasn't a virgin though, so he knew what was doing. It made it a TON better, let me tell you. He knew it probably wouldn't work too well for me. I think he only got like halfway in (he is well endowed, haha). I was in a lot of pain but he was careful to not hurt me too much. my MOH and her husband both had never had sex before they did with eachother, and they both were sort of clueless and had a rough time of it for a while. i'm glad that was not me!

i made him wait til he said he loved me before we had sex. i was 19, and we had been dating for about 6 months. i dated a guy in highschool for 3 years and we never had sex, and during that time i thought i was going to wait until marriage. I'm SO glad i didn't though. i am glad i saved it for FI. and it worked out that he's the only one i've ever been with anyway :)

FWIW, he had only been with one girl before me, and they dated for like 8 months. so he wasn't super experienced or anything. i used to think this would bother me alot, but i really don't care anymore.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards