• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Ooh Monday

We meet again.
My weeks are sort of in a never-ending loops since I've been working every wekeend between my two jobs, so Mondays almost mean nothing to me anymore. Almost. 

How was everyone's weekend? I got to watch lots of fun movies this weekend at work. My client was very tired, so she basically slept the entire time I was there Saturday and Sunday. I'm ok with that. I am sad that since she was so sleepy we didn't get to go outside like I planned for Sunday. It was so nice out! 

This week should be an ok one. I'm off Thursday&Friday. Thursday I plan to get a haircut and go renew my license. DH wants to go see the play at his high school, so I guess we're going to that either Thursday or Friday. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Ooh Monday

• Morning! DST is kicking  my a$$ today! So tried. We went to BLO on Sat. as planned. We spent the whole day with my grandparents; it was awesome. I love my grandparents! Grandpa's 80th birthday party is planned. I worked on the invites yesterday. We help grandma take videos from her camera to her kindle. For her age she is pretty tech savvy and navigates the kindle quite well. My grandpa I found out is reading Shades of Grey. I guess grandma already read them. This was a bit shocking and disturbing.

Glad you had an easy weekend JLQ! You watch any good Hallmark movies? What play is the HS putting on? 
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    The school is doing "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer".  I think prices for things have gone up since I last went to anything - tickets are $8! I feel like that's a lot. 
    I didn't watch any Hallmark movies - there weren't any good ones on. I watched "The Ugly Truth", "When in Rome", "The Wedding Planner", a few episodes of "The Golden Girls", and something else that I can't remember. haha! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • $8 sounds pretty standard to me, but I really can't remember what they were when I went. Never heard Adventure of tom Sawyer but sound interesting.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • kris2131kris2131 member
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013
    Morning!

J, I watched some of those movies this weekend, too. :)
    Degrea, glad you got to spend time with the grandparents!

My weekend was good. Chase and I picked up H from the airport Saturday. He's sick, so naturally, he's dying. So I haven't gotten much sleep and I'm so very tired.

And Chase has started walking. It's adorable.

Not much else going on here. H went back to work today and was notified it's mandatory OT this week. Open to Close. So...8am-7pm. Crazy!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning y'all!

I had to work for half the day on Saturday and then DH and I went to a party at a friend's house.  It was really fun but I spent Sunday hung over (not too bad but still.)  Nothing shows your age more than trying to recover from a hang over.  Ooof.

Big news in Detroit today.  Our ex-mayor was found guilty on 24 different counts (mostly extortion and racketteering.)  Thank God justice was served.  Hopefully he rots in jail and the city can finally move on.  Yay

jlq - what was the book that your DH bought you?

Kris - gah! Walking?!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Kris: Glad H is back, sorry he is sick and has to work. WALKING!!!! How exciting and cute?
    E: I am so old now I don't dare drink too much. It takes days for me to recover from a hangover. HAHA! Glad you had fun!
  • Kris - YAY for Chase walking! 
    E - My H spent Saturday recovering from a hangover from Friday night. I told him that's what happens when you get old! hahah!  The book he got me is called A Bad Bride's Tale. It doesn't sound too awful. 

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards