Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Tent Decorations

Hi Everyone!

I am a big dilemma.  I have a tent for the reception, and it is somewhat plain.  I thought that I could decorate myself, but I am starting to realize this is a bigger project that what i can handle.

Does anyone konw of a company, or a person, that would just decorate the inside of a tent in the Philadelpia/Princeton area?  I don't need a company to install a tent, but just hang the laterns and lights.

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Tent Decorations

• Options
    We had a tent reception in Cape May, but our tent came from closer to Philly (I can't remember exactly right now).  Anyway we only added lighted Chinese lanterns.  The company required us to use a professional to hang them.    I would check with your company if they have a similar policy.   

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Our tent company said they would hang the stuff for us... for an additional cost. Boooo! So, we're taking care of it ourselves.
  • Options
    Our tent is located at the site, so we are not actually going through a tent company.  But, I would like a professional to hang the decorations, but I don't know of any!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards