New York-New York City

Small Wedding in Nyc

Anyone know of any locations in NYC that I can have a small wedding at 50-60 people thats not so expensive??

Re: Small Wedding in Nyc

• MollyMcneillMollyMcneill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frankies 457 in Brooklyn is great for smaller weddings.  Two of my friends got married there and it was fun and the food was excellent.
  • brandyneswbrandynesw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also look into Hotel Giraffe -- they have a beautiful terrace and have wedding packages that are pretty reasonable, but can only accomodate up to 60 people.  If you email them, they will get back to you within a few hours with pricing info. 
  • edited December 2011
    The New Leaf Cafe in the Cloisters - Can do an outdoor ceremony and they have a lovely terrace.

or 

Public Restaurant in Nolita would be amazing w/ yummy food.  they have a wedding package
    xo Winired Bean www.winifredbean.com Wedding Dress Inspiration!
  • edited December 2011
    If it is in the spring or summer time, Conservatory Gardens in Central Park is lovely -- I think they just have a $500 permit fee, and you would have to pay for furniture rentals. But you could do that and then have a dinner at a restaurant or something.

Here is a wedding our photographer did recently that was there although they didn't have any guests at the ceremony! http://beimagedblog.com/2010/10/conservatory-garden-central-park.html

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking that a great venue that does work with your budget is either Villa Marcello or Dance Club International. These locations are both in Queens, NY. I think the amount of people that you are looking for is very reasonable. You won't have a problem looking for a place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards