California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument?  Do you still know how?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to play the clarinet and then the sax in school...don't have a clue how to play it now!!! 
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I learned the cello when I was young and haven't a clue how to play it now.  It was too big to lug around so I lost interest. 
  • edited December 2011
    DH and I met through music.  I don't play anymore but feel I could pick it up again pretty quickly.

I play:  piano, flute, french horn, flugelhorn, trumpet, mellophone, marimba/vibraphone/xzylophone

DH plays:  tuba, baritone, trumpet, bassoon, bass clarinet, clarinet, french horn, mellophone and probably a couple others I can't remember.

Watch, we'll have jock children who play on the football team.

I'm surprised today's question wasn't about the royal wedding!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am glad today's question is not about the royal wedding.

I played the violin in high school. FI played the trumpet in high school as well. We both do not play now.
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]I'm surprised today's question wasn't about the royal wedding!!!
    Posted by CurlyGirlyGirl[/QUOTE]
    I know some ladies are waiting to watch it so I didn't want give anything away (incase someone's living under a rock and hasn't had a glimpse of Katherine's wedding dress!).
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha!  Jagore!  That's so funny!  I actually haven't seen her dress yet.   I heard some stuff on radio this am, but haven't seen any tv coverage... to be very honest... I don't really care. 

Yes, I'm interested in seeing her dress, but I'm so freakin' sick of hearing about the damn royal wedding that I just couldn't wait until it was over!

• edited December 2011
    I played the piano for 6 years and flute for 2. I can still read music, but I'm no where near as good as I once was.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards