New Hampshire

Where are you getting your shoes?

I'm wondering where you are finding your shoes for your wedding day.  My mom is coming to visit me this weekend and I thought that might be something we could check off our list.  I'm looking for a store in Southern New Hampshire.  I'd really prefer to stay away from online shopping for this one.  I'm not looking to spend a lot of money on shoes either.  Anyone know of a few good stores that sell bridal shoes??

Re: Where are you getting your shoes?

• I went to "Shoes to Dye for" in Natick, MA. Not sure if that is too far for you but they have a good selection and were extremely helpful! They also dye shoes there too.
  • I found mine at Off Broadway Shoes.
    Anniversary
  • I got mine at Off Broadway too. DSW also has a big selection at good prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also went to shoes to dye for.
  • I know some Bridal salons have some shoes.  Bella bridal in newburyport had a bunch.  These places also do prom so chances are they have different styles.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • If you don't find anything in a store, I definitely recommend zappos.com. I was able to order multiple pairs, try them all, and ship back the ones I didn't choose for free. They are so easy to ship back to and they give you a whole year to do it! I ended up finding the perfect pink shoes on there! :) good luck!
    Anniversary
  • DSW Warehouse in Nashua, (Nina was the brand name).
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • I love both Off Broadway Shoes and DSW, but ultimately ordered my wedding shoes from Zappos.com because of their free shipping and amazing return policies, and I wasn't even remotely disappointed!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_where-are-you-getting-your-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:ef78959c-25b8-4a98-b662-e0ec6e9a28b3Post:ca1455f3-f8a5-48a8-82fc-577f379134b8">Re: Where are you getting your shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>If you don't find anything in a store, I definitely recommend zappos.com. I was able to order multiple pairs, try them all, and ship back the ones I didn't choose for free. They are so easy to ship back to and they give you a whole year to do it! </strong>I ended up finding the perfect pink shoes on there! :) good luck!
    Posted by elizabeth918[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That's what I was going to say to a T. I did the same exact thing. BUT if your trying to do it at a shoe store so that your mom can shop with you I would do DSW, they have tons of wedding appropriate options and have some really good prices.
    </div>
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine as shoebuy.com so much cheaper than the bridal shops.  I did check out Shoes To Dye For but they were in the process of moving so it was a little hectic.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got mine at Nordstrom's.  Shoes I had to have and only wore for a few hours and haven't worn again.....Jimmy Choo's.  I think I'm going to sell them on E-Bay.  Waste of money!
  • I got mine at DSW also...they were my something blue! :)
    Anniversary
  • Although I really don't like their sales people, I fell in love with a pair of Vera Wang shoes at David's Bridal. My first pair of shoes I ordered off of shoedazzle - I love their shoes they're really fun lol and were only $39.95. But then I saw the Vera Wang ones and ended up getting those too. They don't have a huge selection so I would agree and say try DSW my bridesmaids found theirs there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found a large selection on 6pm.com. I ordered two pains in different colors and had them shipped to me. Although I loved both pairs I chose the more comfortable ones and shipped the others back. I think I only spent about $35 including shipping. They are ALWAYS having sales and you can select what you would want in style as they have hundreds of styles.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards