Ohio-Columbus

where to buy corset bra

Do you know where I can buya a corset bra for my wedding gown locally?

TIA

Re: where to buy corset bra

• edited December 2011
    I am getting mine at David's Bridal.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • gibsonkkgibsonkk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Macy's or Nordstrom!!
    They have bra experts and you can use coupons and stuff at Macy's... They know bras and will help you get one that works for you. They will have a lot more options than David's. I've gotten quite a few from Macy's over the years.
  • edited December 2011

The Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale is coming up (next week, I think) and I would imagine that they would have corset bras. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • brittann87brittann87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Wendy's Bridal in Dublin where I got my dress. It's super comfortable and fits well with my dress. Check with whoever you are getting your dress from for prices. If that is too expensive, you can always go elsewhere (Macy's is a good idea - posted above). Just make sure it works well with your dress. Take it with you to try it on if you can. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I also got mine from Wendy's. Corset bras are amazing- they do wonders! If you go somewhere other than a bridal salon to get it, make sure the bra you get has a lot of structure and boning, otherwise it won't do its job and there's no point to have one.
  • edited December 2011
    I tried Macy's and Nordstrom's last year, and totally struck out.  Macy's had 1 bra, I think, and Nordstrom didn't have any.  Victoria's Secret had several, but none in my size (meaning: big).  I ended up just going to David's Bridal and they had a bunch.
  • edited December 2011
    fredricks of hollywood dayton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards