Not Engaged Yet

I Wish To Marry My Juliet, My Soulmate and Have Wedding of Her Dreams

Please visit http://www.indiegogo.com/marry-me-juliet and do what you can to help these two lovebirds follow their hearts and spend the rest of their lives together, even if it's simply clicking the Like button to share on Facebook.

The following is an excerpt from the wedding campaign:

I Wish To Marry My Princess, My Juliet, My Soulmate and Give Her The Beautiful Wedding She's Always Dreamed Of.
I'm thirty two years old and my life has just seemed like a constant struggle. I was working sixteen hour days just to stay afloat and felt like my life was going nowhere. I've had a few successes, but no one special to share them with. I was simply not happy. I was lonely. All I've ever wanted was to meet that special someone who gives me “butterflies” when we look at each other, covers me in goosebumps when we touch and ties my heart into a knot when we kiss. I desperately wanted to find that fairy-tale love you see in The Notebook and Titanic, but I was starting to think that that's all it was – a fairy-tale. Then on July 18th, 2012 at 9:30pm, my life was changed forever. I was sad and down on myself, driving home from my parent's house. I stopped at the U-Pump station down the street and noticed this beautiful woman watching me walk to the door from inside her vehicle. I couldn't help but smile, that doesn't happen to me often. I reached for the door handle and she calls out my name, “Shawn! Shawn, is that you?!” I went to her window and she says, “You don't remember me, do you? We used to hang out with Erin...” Instantly, I'm like, “Amy?!” She smiles and nods, “Yup.” That was it, my heart started pounding and it felt like I was swallowing a golf ball. It was Amy, a girl I was absolutely crazy about 15 years ago. I couldn't help but check her finger for a ring (she confessed later that she did the same thing). She was the girl that got away and I never thought I would see her again. Everyone told me she had moved away, but here she was sitting right in front of me on a beautiful summer night. The last time I saw her, we shared an amazing kiss at a place called Mt. Misery. Was it fate? Is there such a thing? We sat there in front of the gas station, got lost in each others eyes (she has the most beautiful blue eyes, by the way) and talked for close to an hour. It was like we had never been apart. I gave her my number and told her I really wanted to see her again. She drove away and before I could even get into my car, my phone rings. It was Amy. She said she couldn't wait to call me and the rest is history. Since that night “fate” brought us together again, we've been together every single day. I'm still struggling to pay my rent and I don't know if I will ever get out from under all these bills, but now that Amy's a part of my life again, it just doesn't seem like it's the end of the world anymore. She's my best friend and the love of my life. When I look into her beautiful blue eyes, I feel like I'm drowning. She's my Juliet. She makes me the happiest man alive and now I want to spend every day of the rest of my life making her just as happy. I want to ask her to marry me, give her an engagement ring that is as beautiful as she is and have the wedding that she's always dreamed of. I love you, Amy Marie. If you're a bird, I'm a bird.

Please visit http://www.indiegogo.com/marry-me-juliet to show your support! They need it. Thank you!

Re: I Wish To Marry My Juliet, My Soulmate and Have Wedding of Her Dreams

• LADIES.

Please don't report this guy so that he can be banned by the mod.

• Sure bro, because your wedding is obviously way more important than anyone else's on here.  I will get right on that.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Romeo and Juliet died at the end, yanno.

Can we please stop pretending that this story is romantic? No, it's two teenagers who met and fell in love in two days and then killed each other because they were the ultimate emo kids. Oi.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • True that. Romeo and Juliet is pretty much one of the lamest stories ever. Weren't they even like jailbait young? Like 13 and 14 or something?

• Yep. I think Juliet was like 13 and Romeo was 15 or 16 maybe. Married the next day. O.o
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • William Shakespeare, inspiring emo kids since 1595.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_i-wish-to-marry-my-juliet-my-soulmate-and-have-wedding-of-her-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f873e5d8-f59f-4a2f-97c6-dd883a8d406ePost:1aa1ae5c-525c-4541-85ac-a16d7114b06b">Re: I Wish To Marry My Juliet, My Soulmate and Have Wedding of Her Dreams</a>:
    [QUOTE]William Shakespeare, inspiring emo kids since 1595.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

lol!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_i-wish-to-marry-my-juliet-my-soulmate-and-have-wedding-of-her-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f873e5d8-f59f-4a2f-97c6-dd883a8d406ePost:1aa1ae5c-525c-4541-85ac-a16d7114b06b">Re: I Wish To Marry My Juliet, My Soulmate and Have Wedding of Her Dreams</a>:
    Winning!<div>
    </div><div>I think Romeo was 17.  Juliet was 13.  Either way gross</div>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_i-wish-to-marry-my-juliet-my-soulmate-and-have-wedding-of-her-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f873e5d8-f59f-4a2f-97c6-dd883a8d406ePost:1aa1ae5c-525c-4541-85ac-a16d7114b06b">Re: I Wish To Marry My Juliet, My Soulmate and Have Wedding of Her Dreams</a>:

I literally loled.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_i-wish-to-marry-my-juliet-my-soulmate-and-have-wedding-of-her-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f873e5d8-f59f-4a2f-97c6-dd883a8d406ePost:ca399a55-e784-4c5b-a4db-61189eef2f24">Re: I Wish To Marry My Juliet, My Soulmate and Have Wedding of Her Dreams</a>:
    [QUOTE]Romeo and Juliet died at the end, yanno. Can we please stop pretending that this story is romantic? No, it's two teenagers who met and fell in love in two days and then killed each other because they were the ultimate emo kids. Oi.
    Posted by lilphillips14[/QUOTE]

I'm still laughing at this. x)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards