African American Weddings

Program Question

Are you doing one program per person or one per family? How many programs are you making based on the number of guests you have?

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Program Question

• edited December 2011
    That's a good question.  I'll probably make them per couple and have some extra in case a couple don't want to share.  I'm anticipating about 150 people so I'll probably order 200 since I'm uploading a design to Vistaprint and 200 is the only other amount after 150.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_program-question-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0a28c535-ee74-4c52-9a09-a0a607b30b60Post:2853d2de-3878-4f08-98f7-1a3bd39c768d">Re: Program Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a good question.  I'll probably make them per couple and have some extra in case a couple don't want to share.  I'm anticipating about 150 people so I'll probably order 200 since I'm uploading a design to Vistaprint and 200 is the only other amount after 150.
    Posted by kiyamurph[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what i was thinking.
  • edited December 2011
    My guestlist is around 180 and so would I be okay to make 200? I know I will have a bunch of people show up for the ceremony uninvited, but I don't want to spend extra money on those people who weren't invited (although welcome to attend the ceremony...)

• edited December 2011
    I think 200 will be enough.  More than likely couples are going to take one.  There may be a few couples who take 2 but I think you'll be fine.
  • msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a good question.  I was thinking a program for each guest. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm printing all of mine on my own. I think we will make about 175 with the expecation of having 150 guests.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Each guest will have their own program. My programs will be fans, since the ceremony will be outside. We're anticipating 120.....so I'll probably make 130.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I forgot that the bridal party is included in those numbers so I will need even less so yea 200 should be good. Thanks!

• flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All my friends have adviced me to make my programs based on couples and then single count. Don't make it per guest if you are getting it made because i can tell you that i have been to weddings where folks left the program at the church or ceremony site...My friend got married in July 09 and had 150 guest. She made 80 programs and still had some left over at the end of the night. I am expecting around 200 guest and am doing mine per couple/family/single guest.
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am making the number of invitations i sent out. so even if i get no's there will be a few extras
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My cousin had 200 yes RSVP's , we printed 120 programs, there were  about 40/50 leftover. People leave them like crazy!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards