Florida-North Florida

Amelia Island Wedding

Hello ladies,

My friend wants to get married on Amelia Island, and wants a small wedding, about 30 people. I would appreciate any and all venue recommendations you may have, I think her max budget for the venue is $5k. Also, if you want to recommend your photog, florist, etc. please do so. Thanks so much!

Re: Amelia Island Wedding

• edited December 2011
    Jenn Hopkins Photograpy.....She is out of Jacksonville! I highly recommend her!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dottie Bees florist!
    There is Walkers landing that is in the plantation
  • edited December 2011
    Vendor recommendations in my married bio (link in siggy).
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • jezziebeansjezziebeans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

www.elegantweddingsbylisa.com/">http://www.elegantweddingsbylisa.com/ 

Lisa has all the answers---photography or whatever!!! She is located in Jacksonville, but she handles wedding for Georgia to Florida.

SERIOUSLY! I am not making any money off of trying to promote her! It has just been a relaxing and wonderful experience for a mom. Lisa has been planning my daughter's May 2011 wedding, and we REALLY searched around to find someone to handle an indecisive and picky bride (my daughter). She is so wonderful in every single way...easy to work with and knows every aspect of planning. Even the vendors have great things to say about her, and she knows all  the best ones around and the best deals.

Sincerely,

J, Samuel

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. Our ceremony and reception together is $3000. That's including the cake. They also offer everyting you can imagine for your wedding...the florist, orchestra, makeup, hair, linens, etc. Hope this helps!
  • New bride and looking for some help and tips. We are wanting an intimate but fun wedding. I really like Amelia Island! Does anyone know of a place there to have a wedding not on the beach but overlooking the beach with pretty scenery? Any all-inclusive resorts that have packages including decor, food, etc?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards